/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am not getting any response from Allah

Agno
01-31-2020, 02:36 AM
Salam all,
I am a 30 year old muslim living in the UK. Most of my life I have been religious. I have always felt a connection with Allah. This was especially the case when I would mention one of Allah’s beloved prophets in my dua. I had studied about how much Fatima Zahra (RA/ AS) meant to the Prophet (PBUH) and hence Allah. I personally never mentioned the name of Fatima in my prayers, thinking I would save it for sometime later. Perhaps when I really needed it. This was a personal belief. Recently I was in a very low place and prayed to Allah and recited salam on Fatima. Before I knew it, I started seeing hope. I started telling my friend about how Allah comes closer when you step closer. My friend did not believe much of it. Soon I realized that things were not going in my favor and I did not het what I prayed for, at all. On top of that my faith was ridiculed in front of people.
Ever since, I have been trying to find answers and hints. The arguments of other world views that I heard of have started making sense to me. I had read that if someone takes a step towards Allah, Allah runs towards them. I have not realized that yet.
This is my first post ever. I apologize in advance if anyone was offended by any of this. Please remember me in your prayers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.