/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam

Flawed
01-31-2020, 08:17 PM
I am new on this forum. I feel so nervous and excited id know why. lol. I have a hard time connecting with the muslim community around me as most are not invested.in the deen. But I would like to invest in my akhira. Till I don't find like minded people offline insha'Allah I hope I can connect to Muslims here who are investing in their akhira.

insha'Allah I am willing to share what I know and also ask for advice as I need lots of advice.

See you all soon

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
01-31-2020, 08:24 PM
Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Siter,

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to see more posts from you and help each other in learning our Deen, In Sha Allah.

Ma'aSalaam

taha_
02-01-2020, 07:10 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to the forum. May Allah bless you alot and grant you into Jannat ul firdaus

JazakAllah khair

MazharShafiq
02-01-2020, 09:55 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to the forum. May Allah bless all of us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.