/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me

Khadijatul_kubr
02-04-2020, 12:02 PM
Salam brothers and sisters, for couple of days i cry and feel sad/angry and I loose concentration in everything sometimes i feel like committing sucide because of my school I’m writing my finals tomorrow and it’s the major thing to my problem I pray all my 5 daily prayer and I do zikr every sallah i do and when ever I’m doing nothing I do my zikr, please help me with your prayers

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
02-04-2020, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khadijatul_kubr
Salam brothers and sisters, for couple of days i cry and feel sad/angry and I loose concentration in everything sometimes i feel like committing sucide because of my school I’m writing my finals tomorrow and it’s the major thing to my problem I pray all my 5 daily prayer and I do zikr every sallah i do and when ever I’m doing nothing I do my zikr, please help me with your prayers
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Please dont commit suicide it is very dangerous sin. Allah has blessed us with life which we have to use to do more good deeds and seek more forgiveness and mercy.

This life is a test.

May Allah heal you and grant you strength and concentration ameen

Read Quran and understand its meaning carefully. In sha Allah it will help you.

Allah know best.

MazharShafiq
02-04-2020, 01:09 PM
May Allah heal you and grant you strength and concentration ameen

'Abdullah
02-04-2020, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khadijatul_kubr
Asslam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Sister,

Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala says in the Quran:

وَهُوَ مَعَكُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ وَٱللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ

Transliteration: wahuwa maAAakum ayna ma kuntum waAllahu bima taAAmaloona baseerun
Translation: and He is with you wherever you are. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing.[Quran 57:4]
Know that you are never alone. Allah and His help is always with us. Most likely you are too much stressed due to final exam. It is just a small test of this world and you will do fine inshallah. After a while you will not even remember anything about this test and that's how Allah helps us in anything we do but we do not even realize this.
Life is a gift from Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala to put forth something for a real test on which out life in Hereafter depends. Be grateful and appreciate this gift by doing lot of good deeds with sincere intention. True believers never think of taking matters of life and death in their hands.
May Allah make it easy for you to pass the tests of this world and Hereafter. Ameen!

Ma'aSalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
02-04-2020, 10:47 PM
as i understand ... you feel all that bad feeling because of your hopes in this exam
but you know sister ... you are trading your whole life for one small goal
even if that goal means a lot for you .. but we dont have to sacrifice our life for any thing other than allah .. even if that thing is halal such as your kids or your spouse or even your business
because any thing you love the most ... it is your ilah ... and no one is deserve that place except allah
please listen to a lucture named by : love in a wrong way" by yasmin mogahed and you can also read her book " reclaim your heart"
if you understand that thing you won't feel that feeling again
i used to feel like that before ... but know alhamdulillah i know how to live a good life
sometimes ... you put all your hopes in something that is not good for you .. and because allah love a person he take out that problem from his way ... but because we don't know the unseen we feel sad and we blame allah for choosing the best for us
i know a sister who was so happy with a guy who enter her life ... and allah make some obstacles between them as a sign that this is not good for you but she decided to not stope and choose to be with him in any way they do many haram things together and finally he comes to her father and fiancee her.
and after some monthes she lived with him a miserable life and noticed that it wasn't that good as she was thinking before
so life is not as we think of .
please sister take care of your self .

BayAreaWhiteMan
02-06-2020, 03:26 AM
May Allah grant you good fortune and success. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

'Abdullah
02-06-2020, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BayAreaWhiteMan
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Brother,
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the biggest family of Islam. I hope you are doing well and you find peace and blessing in your life by practicing Islam and its teachings.
Looks like you are from CA. I am from Sacramento, CA which is not far from bay area. I hope we can meet in person one day. PM me to exchange cell phone numbers please.

Anyways going back to the topic of this thread, Committing suicide is strictly forbidden in Islam. Suicide in not a solution to our problems, in fact, by committing suicide we get into hell fire and go through the eternal pain and torture in hell fire. This is because we decided to take life and death in our own hands and lost trust and hope in Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala.
Narrated Abu Huraira-:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell-Fire."
Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 1365
In-book reference: Book 23, Hadith 118
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 2, Book 23, Hadith 446
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/23/118

And Allah knows the best!
Ma'aSalaam

BayAreaWhiteMan
02-06-2020, 07:27 PM
Hello. When I say "suicide is a permanent solution", I say it in a metaphorical sense. I do not mean it is a "solution", rather I mean that even beyond religion, suicide is never the course of action. Any earthly problem should not be resolved by taking one's life, which is why I suggested this person confide in his close relationships.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.