/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need duas( extreme hardship)

SoldierAmatUllah
02-04-2020, 10:34 PM
Salaam u Alaikum,

Those who know about fitan duhayma & it's severity,please make dua for me.
I'm very upset as what's going on in my life.People tell me things which I never said to them.I listen to conversations & read writings that aren't said but I hear them. Strange& paranoid stuff.Sooooo much has happened in my life,from extreme hardships to shocking stuff.I'm really going to appreciate if Muslims make dua for me& my family.Indeed I'm in terrible situation.

Dua....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
02-04-2020, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmatulWudud
Salaam u Alaikum,

Those who know about fitan duhayma & it's severity,please make dua for me.
I'm very upset as what's going on in my life.People tell me things which I never said to them.I listen to conversations & read writings that aren't said but I hear them. Strange& paranoid stuff.Sooooo much has happened in my life,from extreme hardships to shocking stuff.I'm really going to appreciate if Muslims make dua for me& my family.Indeed I'm in terrible situation.

Dua....
Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Sister,
Indeed with every hardship there is easy. Ask Allah for help by establishing Salah and by exercising patience. May Allah make it easy for you and your family. O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow and hardships of our sister in Islam. Ameen Ya Rubb al A'lameen!
Ma'aSalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.