/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intention of the heart

Salma_Hossain
02-07-2020, 10:23 AM
Allah sees our intentions right? It may look small but it is heavy for my heart.
In my mind it came, Do you worship Allah? My intention was to say 'yes' but then mistakenly I was about to say 'no'. Will Allah punish me? And moreover,
I always try my best to follow the right path. But my heart. It doesn't accepts anything. I pray to Allah for increasing my Iman, softening my heart. But sometimes I feel like a kafir. I immediately seek Allah's refuge. Then in my min it comes "If I was a kafir, then I would try to be in the right path." If anyone of you have any Ayats or Hadiths regarding this problem, the please kindly share it with me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
02-07-2020, 10:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salma_Hossain
Allah sees our intentions right? It may look small but it is heavy for my heart.
In my mind it came, Do you worship Allah? My intention was to say 'yes' but then mistakenly I was about to say 'no'. Will Allah punish me? And moreover,
I always try my best to follow the right path. But my heart. It doesn't accepts anything. I pray to Allah for increasing my Iman, softening my heart. But sometimes I feel like a kafir. I immediately seek Allah's refuge. Then in my min it comes "If I was a kafir, then I would try to be in the right path." If anyone of you have any Ayats or Hadiths regarding this problem, the please kindly share it with me
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barkauthu sister

this is waswas. Shaytan is trying to attack you. Since you did made mistake, in sha Allah you will be forgiven, as you mentioned that your intention was to say yes. and yes Allah knows our intention. He is All-Knowing.

just ignore waswas. and keep your sincere faith in Allah.

jazakAllah khair

MazharShafiq
02-07-2020, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barkauthu sister

this is waswas. Shaytan is trying to attack you. Since you did made mistake, in sha Allah you will be forgiven, as you mentioned that your intention was to say yes. and yes Allah knows our intention. He is All-Knowing.

just ignore waswas. and keep your sincere faith in Allah.

jazakAllah khair
yes it's may be right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.