/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pen ink and wudu

sampjzt
02-10-2020, 02:43 PM
Does regular pen ink invalidate wudu ?
I go to school and sometimes I get ink on my hands and I notice it after I have taken wudu and prayed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caplets
02-10-2020, 07:04 PM
السلام عليكم

Ink, as you mentioned, is not something that invalidates your wudū' (ablution). The following are nullifiers of wudū' :

"...1 – Any discharge from the front or back passage (urine, stools, wind, etc.), except for wind emitted from a woman’s front passage – that does not break wudoo’.

2 – Emission of urine or stools from anywhere other than the urethra or anus.

3 – Losing one’s mind, which may mean losing it altogether by losing one’s mental faculties, which is insanity, or by losing it temporarily for a certain length of time for some reason such as sleep, unconsciousness, intoxication, etc.

4 – Touching one’s penis, because of the hadeeth of Basrah bint Safwaan, who heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever touches his penis, let him do wudoo.” (narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Tahaarah, 154. al-Albaani said in Saheeh Sunan Abi Dawood, no. 166, it is saheeh).

5 – Eating camel meat, because of the hadeeth of Jaabir ibn Samurah, who said that a man asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “Should we do wudoo’ after eating camel meat?” He said, “Yes.” (Narrated by Muslim, al-Hayd, 539)..."

For more detail, visit the site linked below.

Allāh Knows Best

---------------------
Source: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1432...ot-break-wudoo

See also : Wudoo’ is not invalidated by touching impure things
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1280...-impure-things

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.