/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asking Forgiveness from Someone

zainur98
02-11-2020, 04:39 PM
I know that you have to ask forgiveness from a person if you have wronged them with regards to material possessions but what if it's related to something intangable like maybe going through their personal stuff and they not knowing about it, as revealing it might hurt the relationship and the person's character.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flawed
02-11-2020, 06:02 PM
That is still wrong. You shouldn't spy on others like that for whatever reason. If your being nosy you should mind your own business as we all have flaws and no is perfect that's why we are given this life to prove to Allah SWT our worthiness. If your try to protect them from sth you know is haram then you should sit and talk to them in a kind compassionate manner so the other person softens up and understands.

I hope that helped you insha'Allah.

zainur98
02-11-2020, 08:13 PM
My question was more geared towards just going through going through someone else's stuff but yeah, I get the point

*charisma*
02-11-2020, 08:22 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

You don't have to tell them as it is better to conceal your sins, but you definitely should not do it anymore. It's against islam to give into your suspicions and to spy unless there is very legitimate and valid reasoning behind it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
02-14-2020, 02:29 PM
It's not always easy, but forgiveness is an important part of relationships.

zainur98
02-14-2020, 03:09 PM
In all honesty, it depends on the type of relationship and how close you are with that person, it can be quite hard if you aren’t very close. Looking at the replies above and bit of research I did, I feel like it’s better to not reveal your mistakes against a person to preserve the relationship.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.