/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nasheed / Durood

Imraan
02-17-2020, 05:38 PM
Assalam Walaikum

Has anyone heard of a nasheed comprising of durood. It was playing as a soundtrack to a hajj documentary on Islam channel in the UK, I've had a look for it on YouTube but can't find it?

It's the first time I've heard it so I'm guessing it's fairly new. I have listened to many nasheeds over the past few years, although there is always a chance that I could have missed this one.

Let me know your suggestions, il go check them out on youtube to see if it's the one.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imraan
02-20-2020, 10:28 PM
Here's a link to the recording I have in wav format:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16DP...ew?usp=sharing

Imraan
02-22-2020, 04:32 PM
Its ok I got it in the end. They uploaded the episodes of 'footsteps of hajar' on youtube, from there I was able to get the soundtracks used.

For anyone who wants to know the track is produced by a nasheed artist/group called 'Labbayk', it's from their album 'Gratitude' and the track is titled 'Prelude'

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.