/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help with interpreting dream

Highspirits19
02-18-2020, 04:18 PM
Salam everyone.

I had a dream last night that I need interpreting.
i was seen somewhere and there was this Indian man that offered me some drinks. It looked like red wine or medicine that was red. I remember the guy asking me that if I was able to drink and I said no. I don’t remember if I drank the red liquid or not. What does this mean? Is it a bad sign? I really that it is not.
Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Highspirits19
02-18-2020, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Highspirits19
Salam everyone.

I had a dream last night that I need interpreting.
i was seen somewhere and there was this Indian man that offered me some drinks. It looked like red wine or medicine that was red. I remember the guy asking me that if I was able to drink and I said no. I don’t remember if I drank the red liquid or not. What does this mean? Is it a bad sign? I really that it is not.
Thank you.
I forgot to add on this detail. The man in the dream offered me the drink and said that it taste like nothing.

taha_
02-18-2020, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Highspirits19
I forgot to add on this detail. The man in the dream offered me the drink and said that it taste like nothing.
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu sister

You should ask Aalim or imam about this

there is a hadith that prophet peace be upon him chose milk over wine offered by jibreel peace be upon him.

Hadith

وَقَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ طَهْمَانَ عَنْ شُعْبَةَ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ رُفِعْتُ إِلَى السِّدْرَةِ فَإِذَا أَرْبَعَةُ أَنْهَارٍ، نَهَرَانِ ظَاهِرَانِ، وَنَهَرَانِ بَاطِنَانِ، فَأَمَّا الظَّاهِرَانِ النِّيلُ وَالْفُرَاتُ، وَأَمَّا الْبَاطِنَانِ فَنَهَرَانِ فِي الْجَنَّةِ فَأُتِيتُ بِثَلاَثَةِ أَقْدَاحٍ، قَدَحٌ فِيهِ لَبَنٌ، وَقَدَحٌ فِيهِ عَسَلٌ، وَقَدَحٌ فِيهِ خَمْرٌ، فَأَخَذْتُ الَّذِي فِيهِ اللَّبَنُ فَشَرِبْتُ فَقِيلَ لِي أَصَبْتَ الْفِطْرَةَ أَنْتَ وَأُمَّتُكَ ‏"

‏‏‏ قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَسَعِيدٌ وَهَمَّامٌ عَنْ قَتَادَةَ عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ عَنْ مَالِكِ بْنِ صَعْصَعَةَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي الأَنْهَارِ نَحْوَهُ، وَلَمْ يَذْكُرُوا ثَلاَثَةَ أَقْدَاحٍ‏‏

The Prophet (ﷺ) added:

I was raised to the Lote Tree and saw four rivers, two of which were coming out and two going in. Those which were coming out were the Nile and the Euphrates, and those which were going in were two rivers in paradise. Then I was given three bowls, one containing milk, and another containing honey, and a third containing wine. I took the bowl containing milk and drank it. It was said to me, "You and your followers will be on the right path (of Islam)."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5610
In-book : Book 74, Hadith 36
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 69, Hadith 514 (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

But I dont want to interpret it for you. I am not skilled. as I mentioned above. Ask Aalim or imam about this. Allah knows best .

Please dont interpret by yourself.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.