/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help coping with my sisters death.

Noor25
02-22-2020, 09:36 AM
I feel So lost. My younger sister passed away due to suicide at age of 13. And I feel So lost. I never prayed regularly but I believe in God. My sister She never understood death and consequences fully. I pray for her everyday. I know I’m not allowed to think about where She’s now because only God knows.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
02-22-2020, 10:27 AM
Dua [34.1] Anxiety and sorrow #1

اللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّيْ عَبْدُكَ، ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ، ابْنُ أَمَتِكَ، نَاصِيَتِيْ بِيَدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُــــلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ، سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ، أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَهُ فِيْ كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِكَ، أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِيْ عِلْمِ الغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ، أَنْ تَجْعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيْعَ قَلْبِي، وَنُوْرَ صَدْرِي، وَجَلاَءَ حُزْنِي، وَذَهَابَ هَمِّيْ

O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of your female slave. My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me). Your Judgment upon me is assured and Your Decree concerning me is just. I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with, revealed in Your Book, taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You, to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

Allaahumma 'innee 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw 'anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal-Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee.

Ahmad 1/391, and Al-Albani graded it authentic.

Imraan
02-22-2020, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor25
I feel So lost. My younger sister passed away due to suicide at age of 13. And I feel So lost. I never prayed regularly but I believe in God. My sister She never understood death and consequences fully. I pray for her everyday. I know I’m not allowed to think about where She’s now because only God knows.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon....you and your family will be in my prayers insh Allah

*charisma*
02-22-2020, 11:11 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is very unfortunate that her mind went to such a dark place at such a young age. You should pray that Allah has mercy on her soul and pardons her short comings. Allow yourself to grieve. It's not easy to forget something like this, but it is a test for you and your family. Be patient and definitely start praying and getting closer to Allah. We never know when our last day will be or how someone will be affected by our actions. You can do some good deeds on your sisters behalf and make du'a for her. Inna lillahi wa innah illahi rajioon.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
02-24-2020, 11:15 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon....you and your family will be in my prayers insh Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.