/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hoor al eyn

OldGold
02-25-2020, 05:11 AM
Salamalikum dear muslims, i had read some of the previous hadeeth thr you guys mentioned in discussion before . i was kinda sad , thinking the difference of dunia wife and hoor. Theres too many hadeeth like praising and talks only about hoori ,but what the special about us ,wife from the dunia , who has been worked so hard and loving our husband entire our life , but doesnt seem it worths just being a queen in Jannah , i mean , does we have time with husband in janah? Do he spend his time with us like in this dunia? Geeting back to home , talking and laughing. I was really2 sad ,when people actually happy about their hoor but forgetting the wife frok dunia ,who had lived with him in dunia .. Does wife (dunia ) still spending time with husband like usual? Oh just been 'escaping' to another wives for intimacy .. All the special things that mentioned in hadeeth , tht hoori will ve forever virgin ,have beautiful body and loving , does the wive dunia has the same thing. . really2 sad when seeing most men happy about hoori but not with wife..i am totally feeling down right now with islam .. I hope u guys dont mad ..but give me some explanation thank you .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
02-25-2020, 05:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by OldGold
Salamalikum dear muslims, i had read some of the previous hadeeth thr you guys mentioned in discussion before . i was kinda sad , thinking the difference of dunia wife and hoor. Theres too many hadeeth like praising and talks only about hoori ,but what the special about us ,wife from the dunia , who has been worked so hard and loving our husband entire our life , but doesnt seem it worths just being a queen in Jannah , i mean , does we have time with husband in janah? Do he spend his time with us like in this dunia? Geeting back to home , talking and laughing. I was really2 sad ,when people actually happy about their hoor but forgetting the wife frok dunia ,who had lived with him in dunia .. Does wife (dunia ) still spending time with husband like usual? Oh just been 'escaping' to another wives for intimacy .. All the special things that mentioned in hadeeth , tht hoori will ve forever virgin ,have beautiful body and loving , does the wive dunia has the same thing. . really2 sad when seeing most men happy about hoori but not with wife..i am totally feeling down right now with islam .. I hope u guys dont mad ..but give me some explanation thank you .
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu sister.

Houris are not human beings they are different creatures no free will. Women who worked hard for their deen and then admitted into paradise by mercy of Allah will be much superior and most beautiful in eyes of their husbands than houris. Human women were born here in this world full of difficult things and tests. While houris are created in jannah place of pleasure. Allah is not unjust. He knows His creatures best.

One thing. We should be concerned about our deen. We dont know if we will go to paradise or hellfire.

I'd rather look at Allah's Face. Isnt that greatest feeling? I dont mean to deny houris.

In paradise you will have whatever you desire. But we should not think too much about paradise. We cant enter it by our wishful thinking we have to work hard. But not out of greed, only for pleasure of Allah.

Please dont feel down with islam sister. Allah is not unjust with His slaves, He loves you. He cares and provides for you, He understands what you are feeling, you should be patient. Keep working hard for Allah pleasure and able to see His Face. He is Most Beautiful. He is the Creator.

We dont know about the unseen except whatever was revealed in Quran and sunnah. So be careful. Leave this to Allah. Paradise is different than earth. There will be no negative things in paradise like hatred jealousy envy and anger etc.

Allah knows best.

OldGold
02-25-2020, 05:48 AM
Alright..

Flawed
02-25-2020, 07:48 AM
Yes they will be no negative energy in Jannah we will all be purified and cleansed and all in bliss. insha'Allah we will a make it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eesa the kiwi
02-25-2020, 09:27 AM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu sister

I want you to read this verse
An-Nisa' 4:124
وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِنَ ٱلصَّٰلِحَٰتِ مِن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ يَدْخُلُونَ ٱلْجَنَّةَ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ نَقِيرًا
And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer - those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged, [even as much as] the speck on a date seed.

Allah has informed us male or female we wont be wronged even as much as a speck on a date seed

What man alive today can say he has a higher rank in jannah than maryam alayhis Salam? No one

Yet the lowest man in jannah will have at least two wives. This is a man that spent time in the hellfire and by the mercy of Allah entered paradise

Are you to tell me his reward his greater than maryam alayhis Salam or khadijah or Aisha or Fatima radiallahu anhunna?

Yes Allah has promised men hur al ayn but dont think the sisters are going to be missing out. They might not be granted hur but Allah knows best the tremendous blessings he has in store for the pious female slaves of his

May Allah bless you sister. Dont stress let's just focus on getting there

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.