/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can jinns cause you to be disliked among people?

Highspirits19
02-26-2020, 01:40 AM
Hello everyone.
I don’t know if I was being clear in the title. I have been noticing that there would be this shadow that I would see from the corner of my eye. No I do not have eye problems, and no I am not paranoid. I feel like I could be seeing a jinn but just in shadow form. When I look to the side, it disappears. Every time I see the shadow, I start feeling a little off. And I also notice that some people are reacting different too when I start to see the shadow in the corner of my eye. It is as if, I’m giving off repulsive energy.

is it possible that a jinn can cause this to happen to someone, that it can make you give off weird energy?

How can can I get it away from me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Zainab
02-26-2020, 09:13 AM
As salam alaikum

Yes, it's possible. But you cannot be sure that that is the case.

First of all, don't worry or be scared. Everything happens for a reason.

I will list a few things you can do - choose any one (or more) as per your convenience.

Jinn or no jinn, you will inshaAllah, feel a lot better and notice a big difference in your life.

1. Read surah Baqarah daily - you don't have to read it in one sitting. It's mentioned in a sahih hadith that prophet Mohammed:saws1: said that there is a great blessing for whoever reads it and the one who doesn't read is missing out and that the magicians cannot touch that person. There are a lot of stories of people who changed their lives completely by reading surah Baqarah everyday.

Check out this link (if you read Arabic - or translate it and see if it helps): https://www.hawaaworld.com/%D9%82%D8...D8%A9-1605672/

2. Do istighfaar as much as possible

3. If possible pray at least 2 raka'ah before fajr.

4. Recite ayat al Kursi and the last three surahs (Ikhlaas, Falaq and Naas) as much as possible - This alone can get rid of your problem if you stick to it.

5. Morning and Evening adhkaar

6. Dua in general

Hope you feel better soon

Highspirits19
02-26-2020, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zainab
As salam alaikum

I will list a few things you can do - choose any one (or more) as per your convenience.

Jinn or no jinn, you will inshaAllah, feel a lot better and notice a big difference in your life.

1. Read surah Baqarah daily - you don't have to read it in one sitting. It's mentioned in a sahih hadith that prophet Mohammed:saws1: said that there is a great blessing for whoever reads it and the one who doesn't read is missing out and that the magicians cannot touch that person. There are a lot of stories of people who changed their lives completely by reading surah Baqarah everyday.

Check out this link (if you read Arabic - or translate it and see if it helps): https://www.hawaaworld.com/%D9%82%D8...D8%A9-1605672/

4. Recite ayat al Kursi and the last three surahs (Ikhlaas, Falaq and Naas) as much as possible - This alone can get rid of your problem if you stick to it.

6. Dua in general

Wa alaikum salaam. Thank you very much for this. I hope to stay dedicated reciting one of the choices you gave me.

MazharShafiq
02-26-2020, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zainab
As salam alaikum

6. Dua in general

you give best solution.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.