/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Holy war against Devil and the Inordinate Soul?

MohammadRafique
03-01-2020, 05:38 AM
Attachment 6868

Holy war against Devil and the Inordinate Soul?

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Almight Allah Says in the holy Quran,"O ye who believe! Bow down and prostrat yourselves, and worship your Lord and do good, that haply ye may prosper. And strive for Allah the Endeavour which is His right. He hath chosen you and hath not laid upon you in religion any hardship; the faith of your fathers Abraham (is yours). He hath named you Muslims of old time and in this( Scripture), that the messenger may be witness against you, and that ye may be witness against mankind. So establish worship, pay the poor due and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protecting friend. A blessed Patron and a blessed Helper" (Al-Hajj:78).
Striving in the way of Allah or to do Jihad has many categories as: jihad by pen, oral jihad i.e. to enjoin to good and to forbid to evil, jihad by wealth and jihad by Nafs-i-Ammarah it means inordinate soul that lies in the human body.
The holy Prophet PBUH when he was returning from a holy war, said to his companions (may God be pleaded with them) return now to “Jihadi Akbar” (big war) from “Jihadi Asghar"(small war). Because the holy war against the infidals took place from time to time but this big war is going on 24 hours agains Nafs-i-Ammarah and Satan because they try their best to mislead human being for the all time. The holy Qur'an reveals, “I do not exculpate myself. Lo! The (human) soul enjoins unto evil, save that whereon my Lord has mercy. Lo! My Lord is forgiving, Merciful" (Joseph: 53).
Statue of the human being was made by clay as the holy Qur'an reveals,"Verily We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered. And the Jinn did We created before time of essential fire" (Al-Hajar:27).

The commentators say that the man has been made by four elements i.e. the fire, air, water and clay and they have qualities as: hardness, weight, falling down by gravity, enmity and hatred among each other’s etc.
As we see in our routine life that the mankind does hard struggle to gain his profitable things and to avoid from his harmful things and uses every lawful and unlawful tact to fulfill his lust and desires.
Due to misleading of the Devil and inordinate soul, he falls from the high status of purity, piety or good guidance to the lower status of apostasy and infidelity etc. So" jihad Akbar" against them is necessary and most important so that a faithful believer may safe him/herself from to going astray.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.