/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Declared My Shahada Last Friday

bartdanr
03-01-2020, 04:23 PM
As-sa-la-moo ‘a-lay-koom wa rah-ma-tul-lah.

It has been several years to reach this point. Finally, after Jumu'ah on 28 February 2020, I publicly declared my Shahada.

It would be difficult to sum up everything that brought me to this point in a few words. Suffice it to say, though there have been emotional moments, it mainly was a rational decision, based on what I recognized as certain facts: that there is but one God, Allah, and Muhammad is his slave and final messenger.

I am in the process of writing a book about my conversion which, Inshallah, I can publish one day. I have it about 1/3 written or so.

Please make Dua for me, that I might face the tests Allah brings into my life with submission and faithfulness. Please also that I might influence my wife and children towards the right path.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-01-2020, 04:27 PM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barkauthu.

Masha Allah, may Allah bless you so much. Allah has shown His mercy to you. May He grant you goodness in this world and goodness in Hereafter and protect you from Hellfire.

MazharShafiq
03-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barkauthu.

Masha Allah, may Allah bless you so much. Allah has shown His mercy to you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.