/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yajuj & Maujuj

SAIFSAID
03-02-2020, 09:20 PM
How can Yajuj & Maujuj break the barriers and come out when the hour comes because logically every person will grow old and die. So how can Yajuj Maujuj be alive for more than 1700 years??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
03-02-2020, 10:45 PM
the same way that harut and marut are kept alive until judgement day becauce they chose to be punished in this world...
the same way that Isa as is still alive and waiting for his time to come to earth.

it is pretty easy for Allah...

taha_
03-03-2020, 05:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
the same way that harut and marut are kept alive until judgement day becauce they chose to be punished in this world...
Assalam o alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

That is not correct. Angels only obeys Allah's commands.. Harut and Marut were sent only as test to mankind by Allah. Angels doesn't have free wills, so they are free from all sins.

May Allah keep us steadfast and protect us from fitnah.

MazharShafiq
03-03-2020, 11:09 AM
Yajooj and Majooj were imprisoned behind the wall, King Zulqarnain declared that this wall will one day cease to exist when the Day of Judgement will be near. It will happen because Allah Subhan-O-Taala wills it to happen.

“This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true” (Al-Kahf)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
03-03-2020, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

That is not correct. Angels only obeys Allah's commands.. Harut and Marut were sent only as test to mankind by Allah. Angels doesn't have free wills, so they are free from all sins.
May Allah keep us steadfast and protect us from fitnah.
I do not know whether that is true or not exactly.
According to some revelations, during the time of Idris as, the angels complained about how the humans could be so evil...and Allah answered that if they would send down to Earth, they would act the same.
So therefore two representatives among the angels (Harut and Marut) were chosen and send down to Earth...and like expected, they also sinned.
Allah gave them the choice between being punished in this world, or in the next. They of course chose to be punished in this world....
So according to those revelations, Harut and Marut are still alive and undergo their punishment somewhere in this world untill Judgement day.

taha_
03-03-2020, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
I do not know whether that is true or not exactly.
According to some revelations, during the time of Idris as, the angels complained about how the humans could be so evil...and Allah answered that if they would send down to Earth, they would act the same.
So therefore two representatives among the angels (Harut and Marut) were chosen and send down to Earth...and like expected, they also sinned.
Allah gave them the choice between being punished in this world, or in the next. They of course chose to be punished in this world....
So according to those revelations, Harut and Marut are still alive and undergo their punishment somewhere in this world untill Judgement day.
https://quranacademy.io/blog/harut-and-marut/

Ümit
03-03-2020, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
So it is a false story then.
Thanks for clearifying it for me.

Again, I learned something today!!

Ve aleykum selam.

Supernova
03-03-2020, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAIFSAID
How can Yajuj & Maujuj break the barriers and come out when the hour comes because logically every person will grow old and die. So how can Yajuj Maujuj be alive for more than 1700 years??
Asalaamualaykum;

What you really asking here is if it is literal or metaphoric.

It really doesn't matter as to whether you understand it literally or metaphorically because trust me when the event of Yajuj & Majuj occurs - Everybody is definitely going to know it is happening !!!! Its going to go down BIG TIME !!!

So, sit back, have a cup of tea and a biscuit, when it happens - we all will know.

anatolian
03-04-2020, 01:12 AM
Yajuj and Majuj are not two people. They are two whole nations. Probably they die but also breed just like us. They are a mystery of Allah.

MazharShafiq
03-04-2020, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Yajuj and Majuj are not two people. They are two whole nations. Probably they die but also breed just like us. They are a mystery of Allah.
yes absolutely right they are not 2 people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.