/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islam definition and world history

MOTIVATIONINDIA
03-05-2020, 06:41 AM

islam definition world history

The word islam comes from the verb which means, "He resigned, or submitted, himself."r So, ls/aru is the way or act of submitting and resigning oneself. Hence, a "muslim" is one who submits.

As a technical term, the word Islam has at least two distinguishable usages:

To read more just visit our site- https://www.islamcity.in/2020/02/isl...d-history.html

(l) It is a term used for the true religion of God since the time of the creation of humans;

(2) it is a term used today for the religion brought by the last prophet, Prophet Muhammad. fslam:

The Religion of All of the Prophets In a religious sense, islam is used to mean,

"the true submission and obedience to God alone." In this sense, then, it was the religion of all of the true prophets of God.

In fact, it was the religion of all of their followers as well. In other words, every true believer from the time of Adam to the last believer on earth practices Islam and is a Muslim. Furthermore,

it is the only religion that Allah ever coffrmanded humankind to follow. Islam, therefore, is the only religion that has ever been acceptable to Allah. Allah says,

"Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam (submission to Him)" (3:19).

Allah also says, "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers" (3:85).

Throughout the Quran, Allah makes it clear that the religion and practice of all the prophets was that of Islam.

For example, Allah quotes Noah as saying, after explaining the faith to the people,

"But if you turn away [from accepting my doctrine to worship none but Allah],

then no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only from Allah, and I have been commanded to be one of the Muslims" (10:71).

Abraham was also a Muslim. Abraham is often called in the West, "the father of monotheism."

read more....

To read more just visit our site- https://www.islamcity.in/2020/02/isl...d-history.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.