/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Holy prophet hair

mohsin.shaikh
03-05-2020, 07:00 PM
Asslam.o.alaikum, I have a question related to holy prophet hazrat Muhammad s.a.w that nowdays people are saying that we have found hair of holy prophet in Quran. So the question is that it is true or not! Those people who has found hair also confirm from there holy people like (buzrig) even they are saying that it is true so please guide me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
03-05-2020, 07:49 PM
That is a question you'd have to ask those people to verify and justify that.

'Abdullah
03-05-2020, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohsin.shaikh
Asslam.o.alaikum, I have a question related to holy prophet hazrat Muhammad s.a.w that nowdays people are saying that we have found hair of holy prophet in Quran. So the question is that it is true or not! Those people who has found hair also confirm from there holy people like (buzrig) even they are saying that it is true so please guide me
They found it in Quran? Quran was not even compiled at the time of Prophet peace be upon him.
Why all such fake news always come from South Asian Muslim countries?

mohsin.shaikh
03-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Dear I also don't believe in these type of false news and as Muslims I also now there was a lot work done in the compilation of Quran after holy prophet s.a.w. I just need guideline that it is true or not ! I know it is not true but alot of people have founded hair when the got news that in surah baqrah or surah ysseen there is a hair and when they open it they also find it and now they are believing it that yes it is a holy hair so please what should I do to convince them and show them clear path.
I plot this question over here cux in previous week alot of my frnds are believing in that fact.

- - - Updated - - -

I asked but they are saying it is being happening from the time of our forefathers and also they have assured from there holy people and now they are seeming it as miracle

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
03-07-2020, 09:08 AM
I also don't believe in these type of false news and as Muslims I also now there was a lot work done in the compilation of Quran after holy prophet s.a.w.

mohsin.shaikh
03-07-2020, 09:35 AM
I need a answer with reference of Hadith and Sunnah

keiv
03-07-2020, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohsin.shaikh
I also don't believe in these type of false news and as Muslims I also now there was a lot work done in the compilation of Quran after holy prophet s.a.w.
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
This must be a glitch in the matrix :omg:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.