/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Found out my brother commited zina . Should I tell my parents?

HamidHussain937
03-08-2020, 07:20 AM
Assalamalaykum brothers and sisters,
My 21 year old brother has been having a relationship with a girl and he has been with her for more than a year. I know it's haram and he does but he said that if your parents know than all is fine but her parents do now My know yet. He always post pictures on Instagram of them and he says it's halal but he touches her in those places which I definitely know is bad. He is going again this Wednesday to meet her and yesterday I wanted to use his camera so I went to his draw and was going to use his camera but I couldn't open it because it was jammed. By the way he was at work this time. Then my other brother said he'll open it for me and said he couldn't do it himself so took of the draw on tip of that and then he gave me the camera but then my brother saw a vibrator! First he was joking and I thought it was a microphone but it wasn't. It also had hair on it and I was shocked. Then my brother saw a packet with the word 'd' on it and he got it out and it said durex and it was condoms and we were shocked again. One was used and I remember that went to a hotel one time and I asked why and he said because they just stopped around to look. Then I looked at his pictures on his camera and there was a picture of them in a hotel. By the way it takes 3 hours for him to get there so they all planned. I didn't mean to spy but it just all revealed. He also doesn't pray but just goes jumuah and also messages her in the masjid. I am completely shocked and me and my brother think we should tell our parents but I think we should just talk to him about it instead of escalating the problem.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HamidHussain937
03-08-2020, 07:22 AM
By the way I am 12 and my other brother that found out with me is 14

Suhayb
03-08-2020, 08:38 AM
Definitely if you talk to him, he wouldn't listen to you. I will say the your mom and not your father. Mom can understand better and talk to him. Also pray for him may Allah bring him back from the sins he is committing.

keiv
03-08-2020, 03:54 PM
I would talk to him to let him know it's not a secret anymore, as well as to express your concerns about it.

I wouldn't bring it up to the mom and dad.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SilentPain
03-08-2020, 11:54 PM
Man its the stupid society we live in, every where we look we are giving dawah about sex or anything related to sex now days its getting even worst about the lgbtq crap which is ruining innocent kids lives.
Anyways I don;'t want to go of topic, but be careful because depending on your dad and mom how much he loves your bro, he would hate to hear such terrible new it might even give them a minor heart attack
I suggest before even talking to him because it could lead to physical fights I have 3brothers so i know lol and one of them seems to be in similar situation as yours but hasn't committed anys sins yet well not that i know of.So I suggest you speak to a friendly scholar /imam at the musjid without telling anyone else because sometimes a problem could get solved but the drama queens will make alot of rumors.
So be very careful with each step...first Ask Allah for help and then go to the sheikh/imam teacher whom you can trust and then see what he says and then try to speak with him but don't show him any of his evidence yet.

Scimitar
03-09-2020, 03:17 PM
Tell no one, and ask him to repent. This is the best way.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever removes a worldly hardship from a believer, Allah will remove one of the hardships of the Day of Resurrection from him. Whoever grants respite to (a debtor) who is in difficulty, Allah will grant him relief in this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals (the fault of) a Muslim in this world, Allah will conceal him (his faults) in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah will help a person so long as he is helping his brother.
Narrated by Muslim (2699).

Source: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2014...her-discussion

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.