/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islamic board deleted my question.

beccivlouise
03-09-2020, 08:20 AM
If the islamic board are open to discussion and confident in their religious beliefs, wh on earth woud they delete my post? i find this totally against he prophet swa teachings!

to ask my question again, how did old muslims contact jinns? what is the danger in it? and if we as muslims are allowed freedom of free will then why are jinns spokeofso negatively in the quran. for example it states the cannot be trusted, but if jinn are as free as us and have freedom tofollow islam, why would they follow if they are spoke of so untrustingly? please brothers and sisters answer before my question is deleted. salam alaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-09-2020, 08:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by beccivlouise
If the islamic board are open to discussion and confident in their religious beliefs, wh on earth woud they delete my post? i find this totally against he prophet swa teachings!

to ask my question again, how did old muslims contact jinns? what is the danger in it? and if we as muslims are allowed freedom of free will then why are jinns spokeofso negatively in the quran. for example it states the cannot be trusted, but if jinn are as free as us and have freedom tofollow islam, why would they follow if they are spoke of so untrustingly? please brothers and sisters answer before my question is deleted. salam alaykum
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

There are some dangers when contacting with Jinns. Jinns were given abilites as test from Allah. but some of them are mi-using these powers. Magicians, fortune tellers contacts with jinns. Jinns can harm people but only if Allah gives permission. That's why we should seek refuge with Allah from evil jinns and shaytan.

Actually there are some good jinns who practice Islam aswell. Only Allah knows best. There is a surah named after Jinns in Quran.

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair

eesa the kiwi
03-09-2020, 08:48 AM
Dealing with the jinns is a path to disbelief and idolatry

It's not a question of free speech it's not wanting you to go astray and for you to lead others astray

If you value your Iman you will leave this idea of contacting jinns. If not then know you have sold your paradise for a miserable price

Thread closed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.