/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Theft

dawudtheyouth
03-11-2020, 12:26 AM
I am addicted to junk food and my parents stopped buying it. I have resorted to shoplifting. It has only been a week, but I feel anxious when I don't steal sugary foods to eat; I've tried to stop but I can't. What should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-11-2020, 03:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dawudtheyouth
I am addicted to junk food and my parents stopped buying it. I have resorted to shoplifting. It has only been a week, but I feel anxious when I don't steal sugary foods to eat; I've tried to stop but I can't. What should I do?
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Brother. Theft is a major sin. And harming your body is also sinful too. Be moderate,

On day of judgement. Allah will ask you about your body. Remember that everything we have including our bodies belongs to Allah alone.

Junk foods are not healthy. Allah has blessed us with natural foods which we should eat daily.

Pray to Allah to help you against sinning. Dont give up and keep turning back to Him. And ignore shaytan waswas.

Do more good deeds as much as you can.

JazakAllah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.