/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim needs a job or accomodation in Germany or Uk.Please its urgent!!

RisingLight
03-11-2020, 11:26 AM
I am currently in germany.I have to rely on non-muslims to survive.The only job i could find will start after 2-3 weeks,and it would be temporary.So in ramadhan i would still be relying on nonmuslims and i wont be able to fast,and that is what is putting me into worst depression. I really want to fast,all my life i have been hiding as a muslim,i really want to be independent now and practice it in peace.But things are getting harder and harder and i am loosing all hopes. Please if there is somebody in germany or uk,who can hire me,and give me a small accomodation so i can be registered,you know you need accomodation to register and work legaly.Then you can throw me in the street i dont care at this point.I can work and live on the street i dont mind.I have lost all my honor beging to everybody and still nothing works,im extremely depressed,please help me...you know the reward you get for removing a burden from a you..if you dont care about me like other muslims here dont care,at least do it for yourself,for the reward you will get...i hope there is somebody..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-11-2020, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by RisingLight
I am currently in germany.I have to rely on non-muslims to survive.The only job i could find will start after 2-3 weeks,and it would be temporary.So in ramadhan i would still be relying on nonmuslims and i wont be able to fast,and that is what is putting me into worst depression. I really want to fast,all my life i have been hiding as a muslim,i really want to be independent now and practice it in peace.But things are getting harder and harder and i am loosing all hopes. Please if there is somebody in germany or uk,who can hire me,and give me a small accomodation so i can be registered,you know you need accomodation to register and work legaly.Then you can throw me in the street i dont care at this point.I can work and live on the street i dont mind.I have lost all my honor beging to everybody and still nothing works,im extremely depressed,please help me...you know the reward you get for removing a burden from a you..if you dont care about me like other muslims here dont care,at least do it for yourself,for the reward you will get...i hope there is somebody..
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

May Allah help you. Keep your trust in Him. He is Provider,

Cant you make hijrah though?

RisingLight
03-11-2020, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

May Allah help you. Keep your trust in Him. He is Provider,

Cant you make hijrah though?
i came here for hijra cuz i was tired of being a hidden muslim but now im stuck here....i thought id make some money to go to hajj and have a normal life..but i guess i was stupid

taha_
03-11-2020, 01:10 PM
i came here for hijra cuz i was tired of being a hidden muslim but now im stuck here....i thought id make some money to go to hajj and have a normal life..but i guess i was stupid
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

Brother, this is Allah's will that you went to Germany. It is Allah Who brought you there, so there must be goodness and only Allah knows best. Don't worry and don't try to insult yourself.

JazakAllah khair.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdullah
03-11-2020, 04:15 PM
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
"The Messenger of Allah said: 'Whoever relieves a Muslim of some worldly distress, Allah will relieve him of some of the distress of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever conceals (the faults of) a Muslim, Allah will conceal him (his faults) in this world and the Day of Resurrection. And whoever relives the burden from a destitute person, Allah will relieve him in this world and the next. Allah will help His slave so long as His slave helps his brother. Whoever follows a path in pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make easy fro him a path to paradise. No people gather in one of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and teaching it to one another, but the angels will surround them, tranquility will descend upon them, mercy will envelop them and Allah will mention them to those who are with Him. And whoever is hindered because of his bad deeds, his lineage will be of no avail to him.'"

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَعَلِيُّ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ مَنْ نَفَّسَ عَنْ مُؤْمِنٍ كُرْبَةً مِنْ كُرَبِ الدُّنْيَا نَفَّسَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ كُرْبَةً مِنْ كُرَبِ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ وَمَنْ سَتَرَ مُسْلِمًا سَتَرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمَنْ يَسَّرَ عَلَى مُعْسِرٍ يَسَّرَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَاللَّهُ فِي عَوْنِ الْعَبْدِ مَا كَانَ الْعَبْدُ فِي عَوْنِ أَخِيهِ وَمَنْ سَلَكَ طَرِيقًا يَلْتَمِسُ فِيهِ عِلْمًا سَهَّلَ اللَّهُ لَهُ بِهِ طَرِيقًا إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَمَا اجْتَمَعَ قَوْمٌ فِي بَيْتٍ مِنْ بُيُوتِ اللَّهِ يَتْلُونَ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ وَيَتَدَارَسُونَهُ بَيْنَهُمْ إِلاَّ حَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ وَنَزَلَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّكِينَةُ وَغَشِيَتْهُمُ الرَّحْمَةُ وَذَكَرَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِيمَنْ عِنْدَهُ وَمَنْ أَبْطَأَ بِهِ عَمَلُهُ لَمْ يُسْرِعْ بِهِ نَسَبُهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
English reference: Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 225
Arabic reference: Book 1, Hadith 230
https://sunnah.com/urn/1252240

Please help our brother in Islam. He has left everything (his family, friends, culture, country) just to revert to Islam and we as Muslims need to support our brothers and sisters when they are in need. Our brother is going through his test, at the same time its test of our faith as well. Are we like one body who feels the pain of others or do we prefer to turn a blind eye?

Assalam O Alaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuh Brother,

Firstly you are just going through a test. Stay strong and don't loose your hope in Allah. Allah tested Prophet Ayub (peace be upon him) for 18 years. All of his children died, his health and wealth were all gone but he never lost hope in Allah. I am just reminding you of these, because normally in severe tests like these Shytan puts so many negatives thoughts that we may end up loosing our trust in Allah if our faith is weak. Nothing in this world is permanent, not even your tests and trials. Trust me time will change and you will not die until you get the provisions Allah has decreed for you already.

Please share the following information so we can help you In Sha'a Allah.
  1. Your PayPal account information or any other source to transfer money into your account.
  2. Did you create an go fund me page? You can share the link if you have created any?
  3. Your qualifications such as:
    1. What type of skills you have, or what type of jobs you can do easily based on your previous experience?
    2. Do you have a degree, and if you do what's your major?
    3. Do you any professional certifications?
    4. How much experience you have in your field?
    5. Send your resume to those who may reach you out through PM.

4. Where are you in Germany? I want to see which local mosques are nearby and see if they can help you?

May Allah make its easy for you and keep you steadfast on Deen.
May Allah give you strength and patience in these difficult times.
May Allah give you what's best for you in this world and Hereafter.
Ameen!

Ma'aSalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.