/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rare encounter

anonymous
03-11-2020, 11:33 PM
many decades ago, (the eighties) a moulvi came to visit our town. dressed in a thobe/moulana, dressed in all white, white beard n all.

he stayed in town for few of days. there are two distinct scenarios that I remember from my childhood when he was visiting our house by invite:

1. on the first evening, we were all gathered upstairs, he told my brother to stick his arms outside of the window and lay out his hands flat (as to expect something in the palm), vaguely remember the moulvi saying something, seconds later he tells my brother to retract his hands back in, in his palm two red tablets can be seen... one in each palm, where did they come from? because it was so long ago i dont know if he swallowed them or not, bear in mind it was more than 3 decades ago....... that time i thikn all moulvis were trusted and not everyone was islamically knowledgeable... like people are learned right now, i think anyway...

2. we went on a family trip to the countryside, moulvi came with us. on the way back we pull up on the side of a highway. moulvi steps out of the vehicle along with driver and others... moulvi looks out to the trees in the distance and shouts out 'kawwee', 'kawwee', seconds later he hands out clementines to all of us, everyone (including the elders) are surprised and we all shared and ate it.

these two scenarios i cannot get out of my head, stuck in memory, its not a dream although it sounds too miraculous to be true, i still remember the tablets and i still remember what he called out and what he got in return for calling that out. does anyone here have any past experience of similar category to share? something that was seen physically of some phenomenon?

Could he be calling out to Jinn? Could he have been collaborating with Jinn in some physical form? During the time of our prophet sulayman there is a scenario where he used jinn to physiclaly transport a large object/throne to a female figure of high authority at the time (Surah An Naml). I believe that is true

those who are pious and god fearing will all agree that communicating with jinn in any shape or form is forbidden by us as instructed in the Quran

in this day and age we have people scattered around (you might call them fortune tellers or phirs) who have this sixth sense where they can get feedback from an unknown force / (jinn?), how valid that feedback and whether it is real or not, only the person and Allah swt knows...

general opinion on jinnkind is similar to humankind, there is good and bad. is it possible that some people have manneged to channel through to those good jinns for the good? when blank magic is in force, people need to remedy that under the pretence of enlisting good jinns, how true that is I don't know. All i know is ruqya is remedy for black magic, ya allah save us from evil that is seen and unseen.....

scholars explicitly stress and i think it is expressed clearly in Quran, communicating with any jinn is forbidden...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.