PDA

View Full Version : Become the real lover of the holy prophet pbuh

MohammadRafique
03-12-2020, 08:04 AM
Attachment 6871:allahuakbar2:

BECOME THE REAL LOVER OF THE HOLY PROPHET PBUH

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Narrated Abu Huraira:
"Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."
This hadith reveals that no one can be a faithful believer till he loves the holy Prophet PBUH more than his father, children, his family and other people. This is the test of his faith. According to Islamic teachings, every Muslim is bound to pass his/her life following the “uswa-e- hasana” (good example) of the holy Prophet PBUH. For example, he should eat meal and drink water just like the holy Prophet PBUH ate and drunk, similarly, he should go to bed, do business or other works as the holy Prophet PBUH did.
These are the sunnah of the holy Prophet PBUH, about them the holy Prophet PBUH said, “whoever loves my sunnah as he loves me and who loves me will be with me in Paradise at the Day of Resurrection.”
May Allah Almighty give us power to become the real lover of the holy Prophet PBUH by acting upon his good example, Amin.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
03-12-2020, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammadRafique
Attachment 6871:allahuakbar2:

BECOME THE REAL LOVER OF THE HOLY PROPHET PBUH

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Narrated Abu Huraira:
"Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."
This hadith reveals that no one can be a faithful believer till he loves the holy Prophet PBUH more than his father, children, his family and other people. This is the test of his faith. According to Islamic teachings, every Muslim is bound to pass his/her life following the “uswa-e- hasana” (good example) of the holy Prophet PBUH. For example, he should eat meal and drink water just like the holy Prophet PBUH ate and drunk, similarly, he should go to bed, do business or other works as the holy Prophet PBUH did.
These are the sunnah of the holy Prophet PBUH, about them the holy Prophet PBUH said, “whoever loves my sunnah as he loves me and who loves me will be with me in Paradise at the Day of Resurrection.”
May Allah Almighty give us power to become the real lover of the holy Prophet PBUH by acting upon his good example, Amin.
ameen ya rab ul alameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.