/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In the name of Allah The Extremely Merciful The Merciful

نور الرحمن
03-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Peace be upon all participants of the Islamic board from the newbies to the administrators, I am a fellow Muslim brother and my known nickname is "Noor" which is short for my full nickname, those who read Arabic will understand its meaning. Surely I do come with the intention to clarify things in our great religion the religion of Moses, David, Jesus and Mohammed peace be upon them all. I come with full respect and love to all with no exceptions to any one regardless of their beliefs, tongues , and colors for that the most generous in terms to Allah is the most pious and He is the All Just All Knowing, Praise be to the Lords of the Worlds.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-13-2020, 03:52 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

Welcome to the forum brother. may Allah increase you in knowledge and wisdom.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.