/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What ways I can guide a Christian to Islam?

Nitro Zeus
03-13-2020, 04:34 PM
Assalamu alaikym,

Is it ok in Islam for me to read Bible, Psalm and Torah and to make full examination and analyses and find out their true message? Because, my intention is that I bring the strongest and clear evidence from Old Testament and New Testament that prophet Muhammad is indeed a fullfilment prophecy of Bible with hope that my mother who is a Christian and my sister who is a Christian will become willingly Sunni Muslims after it becomes to them clear that Muhammad fullfilled the prophecies of New Testament and Old Testament. Because, I want to prevent them from entering Hellfire even after they got the message of Islam in the most correct way.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
moinudin
03-13-2020, 11:09 PM
و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله

I recommend reading https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001HH8ANO/

Amongst other things, it discusses the topic you're interested in about how who the Bible refers to as the Massiah is actually our Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم.

May Allah help you in this process and guide your friend to the truth.

CuriousonTruth
03-14-2020, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikym,

Is it ok in Islam for me to read Bible, Psalm and Torah and to make full examination and analyses and find out their true message? Because, my intention is that I bring the strongest and clear evidence from Old Testament and New Testament that prophet Muhammad is indeed a fullfilment prophecy of Bible with hope that my mother who is a Christian and my sister who is a Christian will become willingly Sunni Muslims after it becomes to them clear that Muhammad fullfilled the prophecies of New Testament and Old Testament. Because, I want to prevent them from entering Hellfire even after they got the message of Islam in the most correct way.
What did you find in your analysis?

Yes there's some passages in Isaiah book that can be interpreted as such, but really nothing in NT.

The NT was edited by the Roman empire themselves.

Nitro Zeus
03-14-2020, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
What did you find in your analysis?

Yes there's some passages in Isaiah book that can be interpreted as such, but really nothing in NT.

The NT was edited by the Roman empire themselves.
Well, according to my analysis I made, I have found that the New Testament was speaking about the Comforter and Helper which will come anf guide people to all truth. And the title "Comforter" means the Praise One, so basically, the title Comforter belongs to prophet Muhammad. He is the Prophet that is been promised in New Testament.

This is one of the things I have found.

The reason for this is because, Quran says that there is some light left in Bible, Torah and Psalm and does not entirely reject them. And thats why I want to find out and see for myself if Bible has some light left or not.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eesa the kiwi
03-14-2020, 12:56 AM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Dont reinvent the wheel.

So much work has already been done on comparative religion for you to go to the bible is kind of a waste of time.

Check out the works of dr gerald dirks, zahir naik, Ahmed deedat .
The above have both books and lectures

Nitro Zeus
03-14-2020, 09:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Dont reinvent the wheel.

So much work has already been done on comparative religion for you to go to the bible is kind of a waste of time.

Check out the works of dr gerald dirks, zahir naik, Ahmed deedat .
The above have both books and lectures
I'm not trying to reinvent anything. What I'm teying to do, is to find out what is the mistake of the scholars who have forgotten to even explain why they say this.

Supernova
03-14-2020, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Is it ok in Islam for me to read Bible, Psalm and Torah and to make full examination and analyses and find out their true message?
This will be the laugh of the millennium. Taking all your posts into account - you don't understand the basics of Islam itself leave alone another religious text.

What "full examination" are you capable of whilst asking questions and propagating Kufr statements on this site? I think if a cleric from another faith saw the donkey droppings you write about you own faith, even they will hide their books from you in the fear of having their faith insulted.

Nitro Zeus
03-14-2020, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
This will be the laugh of the millennium. Taking all your posts into account - you don't understand the basics of Islam itself leave alone another religious text.

What "full examination" are you capable of whilst asking questions and propagating Kufr statements on this site? I think if a cleric from another faith saw the donkey droppings you write about you own faith, even they will hide their books from you in the fear of having their faith insulted.
Dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to insult any faith. Also, I'm really sick and tired to hear all this crap from Christians that Muhammad is the Antichrist because or that he is false prophet. And I want to end this crap once and for all and to prove also them how stupid they are when they insulted the Prophet.
Also, I'm not speaking about all Christians, I'm speaking about specific Christians whom I want them to become Muslims willingly, those Christians are my mother, sister and my grandmother. And they wont become Muslims intil they see for themselves that he is a true prophet of God.

And also, I keep hearing this crap from them and they even tell me that "all prophets profess the Savior and not Muhammad". So, I wanna also close mouths from making such statement and also they even insult prophet Muhammad by calling him a false prophet or antichrist and I wanna debuke their claims. Because, its simply not right to mock or insult a Messenger of God. So, I wanna prove them that they are blasphemous. That is why I want to make full examination of Bible so that I can see if there is any mistake in it or not.

Regarding "kufr statements"? What kind of statements are you talkin about? I dont remember any single statement that is kufr I have made. Can you please remind me of some of them?

Besides, I would only insult other faiths if only they insult my faith first.

Also, I want also for my Christian friends to become willingly Sunni Muslims because I care about them and about my family members, because I dont want to lose them in Hereafter, thats why I want to prove them that Muhammad is a true Prophet of God according to Old Testament and New Testament. And other Christians who arent my friends, I simply dont care about them, I care only about my friends and my family members only. I can show to any Christian who asks me and wish to know and not when they dont ask me and dont wish to know.

And the truth behind this, is because all "Christians" come and tell me with arrogance that Bible is uncorrupted and it is the Speech of God and I want to prove them wrong, and I want to prove them that Bible is corrupted and that Quran is a fullfilment prophecy of Old Testament and New Testament so that they can shut up and stop insulting the Holy Prophet.

Plus, I have discovered the easiest ways I can make full examination of Bible and find out its true message which the midern Christians have twisted everything and have replaced the true meanings of each sentence and verse. And I will keep these informations I have gathered for a perfect moment when I can release it, the perfect moment is that when a stubborn Christian starts to argue with me regarding the issue with Jesus and Bible, then I can bring them clear evidence that they went wrong themselves and so that they can quit believing that Jesus is son of God when in reality he isnt. Of course, I do this when they get me really pissed off, then I can give them true messagw of Bible so that they can stop arguing with me.

AsmaaUnbound
03-15-2020, 12:09 AM
Tell him/her that you believe in the same God and in Isa. That is to spark their attention.

Nitro Zeus
03-15-2020, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AsmaaUnbound
Tell him/her that you believe in the same God and in Isa. That is to spark their attention.
Yah but, what if they will argue with me like, oh no, you dont believe in biblical Jesus, you believe in Isa and he is different that biblical Jesus. How should I respond to this?

Avis
03-15-2020, 12:17 AM
You can't. Only Allah can guide someones heart to Islam, your job is to just give them the message of Islam and teach them about it's principals and the Prophet (PBUH).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.