/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Zul-Qarnain

نور الرحمن
03-14-2020, 10:59 AM
In the name of The Almighty The One who created the prophets, the messengers and those who follow them, The One who created Abraham and from him are the sons of Israel and Ishmael the decedents of the Arabs and from him is the last of all prophets Mohammed Peace be upon them all and they ask the sons of Israel who is Zul-Qarnain for that little is mentioned about him but those who study the Quran the proper way and use his most vital sense the custodian advisor "The Brain" which is what differs us from Cow, Camel, Sheep, Goat and from the cattle eight kinds in pairs in confirmation:{and brought down livestock for you—eight kinds in pairs.} so to rise up use your brain wisely for that it never lies but the hearts are not in our control but in God's hands so do know the difference and more to come in details about the human's inner and outer senses O praise to Him the giver of Senses.

They ask the Arabs of nowadays who is this Zul-Qarnain and they claimed those who claimed but what is the point of a claim with no backbone nor solid proof. The Quran and prophet Mohammed's Sunnah is the backbone and main refences for us Muslims and without them we are lost and I put my hand over these two and not in the hands of people for that people are subject to mistakes and they are not immune like prophet Mohammed in which he did not say lies nor wrong on Allah but only honesty and Truth all the time and this is because Allah gave him two immunities, one was against People meaning he was protected from death by any means and the second immunity was his revelation in which he only mentioned the truth for that no devil was revealing to him but a God.

They ask and we shall answer with solid proofs but before that I dare anyone not with the intention of ego but the intention of Truth I dare anyone wither a common man, an elite, or a scholar to bring forth a proof regarding this character and this dare is not without purpose but to teach people that knowledge is not exclusive but Allah teaches whom seeks the truth whom wishes till he was suffering spiritually "O God teach me the Truth I'm lost" tears droping in his solitude. So I ask again who is this character whom cruised the whole world before the age of exploration, who is this character whom had the means of traveling in his times to roam the World and reach the land of the two sunsets and two sunrise.

I know that they mock the Muslims saying "O Muslims please do explain how the sun sets in a spring and the sun is so enormous that doesn't not make sense, O Muslims your book is looney tunes, gibberish and so on." end of their claims. Members of the Islamic Board and Muslims all around the world I come to explain all of that from the Quran form clear precise verses that any who understands Arabic shall understand and your brains are my aim for that they will surrender to my explanation instantly for that it will be logical and common sense and by doing that I send the proper message but those who don't use their brains, Allah said:{10. And they will say, “Had we listened or reasoned, we would not have been among the inmates of the Blaze.”}

They ask who is he, well the answer lies here:
83. And they ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, “I will tell you something about him.”84. We established him on earth, and gave him all kinds of means.85. He pursued a certain course.86. Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a murky spring, and found a people in its vicinity. We said, “O Zul-Qarnain, you may either inflict a penalty, or else treat them kindly.”87. He said, “As for him who does wrong, we will penalize him, then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will punish him with an unheard-of torment.88. “But as for him who believes and acts righteously, he will have the finest reward, and We will speak to him of Our command with ease.”89. Then he pursued a course.90. Until, when he reached the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had provided no shelter from it.91. And so it was. We had full knowledge of what he had.92. Then he pursued a course.93. Until, when he reached the point separating the two barriers, he found beside them a people who could barely understand what is said.94. They said, “O Zul-Qarnain, the Gog and Magog are spreading chaos in the land. Can we pay you, to build between us and them a wall?”95. He said, “What my Lord has empowered me with is better. But assist me with strength, and I will build between you and them a dam.”96. “Bring me blocks of iron.” So that, when he had leveled up between the two cliffs, he said, “Blow.” And having turned it into a fire, he said, “Bring me tar to pour over it.”97. So they were unable to climb it, and they could not penetrate it.98. He said, “This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes true, He will turn it into rubble, and the promise of my Lord is always true.”99. On that Day, We will leave them surging upon one another. And the Trumpet will be blown, and We will gather them together.100. On that Day, We will present the disbelievers to Hell, all displayed.
Who is knowledgeable enough to explain, please do and the dare is open to all with no exceptions or you thought what you call him Al-Khadar is not more knowledgble than the messanger Moses?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.