/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for chill muslim friends

SilentPain
03-15-2020, 03:36 AM
Asalam alykum my dear beloved brothers and sisters in islam, I am here to ask
for a good friend who is chill but ofcourse doesnt commite major sins when I say chill i mean
a person who is ok with going for a walk and talk or have a converstation at a coffee shop, or go
check out the nature the beauty of Allah and talk about the greatness of Allah and the love of our beloved messenger
for his ummah ,so yea if any brother is intereted please let me know, i do have friends but they live far and
I cannot see them every week or sometimes they get way too busy with other friends and one of my pious friend
is in jamat (khrooj) tabligh he is chill but way too busy, i am busy too but at times i want to take a break from this
busy depressing worldly life and enjoy the halal Allah has bestowed upon us, so yea im in Canada, Toronto please let me know
if anyone is down to meet and chill.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
seekingknowledge
05-05-2020, 06:49 PM
I don't know if you are a revert or a convert. I'm assuming.
We shouldn't be taking the opposite gender as friends
No offence but I think you if you're single you should find a spouse you will find a friend in her.

If you're looking for brotherly love then I'm sure there are other men on here who have a group where you can meet up once in awhile?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.