/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dress code for sports in islam

BCDA
03-17-2020, 08:18 PM
I am 14 years old muslim boy. It is a sin if i wear for swimming a slip costume?
It is a sin changing clothes at school gym chanching room remaining only in my underwear and it is a sin looking others non-believers and believers going this?
If this topic of chanching room is haram what i have to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-18-2020, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BCDA
I am 14 years old muslim boy. It is a sin if i wear for swimming a slip costume?
It is a sin changing clothes at school gym chanching room remaining only in my underwear and it is a sin looking others non-believers and believers going this?
If this topic of chanching room is haram what i have to do?
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

It would be better to stay away from public swimming places. The Awrah is navel to knees. And Allah knows best

MazharShafiq
03-18-2020, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

It would be better to stay away from public swimming places. The Awrah is navel to knees. And Allah knows best
absolutely right.

BCDA
03-31-2020, 07:44 PM
But if i am at school gym changing room i can change my clothes remaining in underwear?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
moinudin
04-01-2020, 03:01 AM
It is a sin to expose your sitra auraut (naval to below the knees) to a believer or non-believer, as as to look at a believer or non-believer's sitra aurat. This includes in a pool. I would advise you to avoid the situation you mention, as difficult as it may be the punishment in the hereafter is not worth it. Many Muslims are ignorant of this, but it is quite severe as it generates bad thoughts which are hard to avoid.

BCDA
04-01-2020, 05:37 AM
Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.