/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bible

Hope1995
03-17-2020, 11:41 PM
I’m a non-Muslim. Why does the Bible refer to Palestine as Israel frequently and say Palestine infrequently when historically, Palestine was frequently referred as Palestine and not Israel, even by the Jews before the Romans said Palestine and most history books in English say Palestine anyways, not Israel? Also why do lots of Jews say Romans gave Palestine that name because of the Phillistines? I also want proof that the Jews come from modern day Iraq and not Palestine.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
03-18-2020, 12:47 AM
The Bible is a corrupted book...we do not deal nor care what the Bible says...because we cannot filter what is true or false in the Bible...about you wanting proof about Jews Origin?
are you sure you have the right adress here at Islamicboard?

Hope1995
03-18-2020, 01:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
The Bible is a corrupted book...we do not deal nor care what the Bible says...because we cannot filter what is true or false in the Bible...about you wanting proof about Jews Origin?
are you sure you have the right adress here at Islamicboard?
What do you mean right address?

MazharShafiq
03-18-2020, 09:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Constantineman
you should take information about this from Quran or authentic ulama. it is best and right address .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
03-18-2020, 09:23 AM
I mean, you demand proof from us about Jews origin, that they come from modern day Iraq and not Palestine.
Why is that important and why would we as muslims care about where they originally came from?
I do not understand why we should be interested in such information and therefore it is strange that you are demanding that from us.

Hope1995
03-18-2020, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
I mean, you demand proof from us about Jews origin, that they come from modern day Iraq and not Palestine.
Why is that important and why would we as muslims care about where they originally came from?
I do not understand why we should be interested in such information and therefore it is strange that you are demanding that from us.
I don’t demand it. I was just asking if you can do that as a side note because I tried looking it up and no result. It’s to see it from and Islamic point. If you cannot give it to me, that’s fine too.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
you should take information about this from Quran or authentic ulama. it is best and right address .
Ok, will consider.

Ümit
03-19-2020, 10:11 AM
I don’t demand it. I was just asking if you can do that as a side note because I tried looking it up and no result. It’s to see it from and Islamic point. If you cannot give it to me, that’s fine too.
I am sorry, that came out a little agressive...I didn't mean it like that. But I really wouldn't know where to find such information...
I doubt there is an islamic view about that. Origins of Jews are historical facts. So the historical records on where Jews came from or originate from, should also be the Islamic view about it.

MazharShafiq
03-20-2020, 10:01 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, will consider.
thanks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.