/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bathrooms

Hope1995
03-18-2020, 03:14 AM
How do Muslims feel about Western public bathrooms with many people using them in one sitting?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
03-18-2020, 09:06 AM
. I dont know how to after use take Istinja properly??? because i think using this toilet is not ideal for muslims..

Hope1995
03-18-2020, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
. I dont know how to after use take Istinja properly??? because i think using this toilet is not ideal for muslims..
The western bathrooms are disgusting in my opinion because of urinals and multi-stall bathrooms to poop together. This contradicts what every kid was told in school it’s not okay to go to the bathroom because if someone is in there. I hate the explanation of the grey area to it with multi-person bathrooms are there so many can use it.

*charisma*
03-18-2020, 08:58 PM
You are very curious about Muslims arent you? :D

What brings you here?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hope1995
03-18-2020, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
You are very curious about Muslims arent you? :D

What brings you here?
I’m needing information because I feel religion is non-sense and I feel it agrees a lot with what irreligious people like me say more then any other religion on this planet like bathroom problems and taxes.

*charisma*
03-18-2020, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Constantineman
I’m needing information because I feel religion is non-sense and I feel it agrees a lot with what irreligious people like me say more then any other religion on this planet like bathroom problems and taxes.
Do you believe in a Creator though?

Hope1995
03-18-2020, 10:01 PM
Do you believe in a Creator though?
It fluctuates from time to time.

*charisma*
03-18-2020, 11:43 PM
It fluctuates from time to time.
Well you seem sensible, I think you will eventually find your way. Start with what makes the most logic for you and go from there. If you believe in One God and do not believe in polytheism or idols then I guess you'd be looking at either Judaism or Islam. And of course I'm biased because I believe Islam is the right religion, but I came to that conclusion on my own. I agree with you in regards to other religions..they never made sense to me, but when I started learning about Islam it was like everything was put in the right place. I guess you can just start asking deep questions and seeing how each religion answers them for you.

Hope1995
03-18-2020, 11:57 PM
Well you seem sensible, I think you will eventually find your way. Start with what makes the most logic for you and go from there. If you believe in One God and do not believe in polytheism or idols then I guess you'd be looking at either Judaism or Islam. And of course I'm biased because I believe Islam is the right religion, but I came to that conclusion on my own. I agree with you in regards to other religions..they never made sense to me, but when I started learning about Islam it was like everything was put in the right place. I guess you can just start asking deep questions and seeing how each religion answers them for you.
Why are there contradictory bathroom rules in America like I described?

- - - Updated - - -

Like I don’t want to hear someone poop for crying out loud.

*charisma*
03-19-2020, 01:43 AM
Why are there contradictory bathroom rules in America like I described?

- - - Updated - - -

Like I don’t want to hear someone poop for crying out loud.
I don't know, that's an issue for America. But I don't see anything wrong with having stalls as long as they are clean and private. Some people have to go and when desperation calls I don't think they care at that point lol. I personally don't like using public bathrooms because I find them generally disgusting. Urinals are not allowed in Islam because they expose the private areas.

Hope1995
03-19-2020, 01:55 AM
I don't know, that's an issue for America. But I don't see anything wrong with having stalls as long as they are clean and private. Some people have to go and when desperation calls I don't think they care at that point lol. I personally don't like using public bathrooms because I find them generally disgusting. Urinals are not allowed in Islam because they expose the private areas.
Islamqa says it’s allow a urinals if you are alone.

Ümit
03-19-2020, 09:17 AM
Islamqa says it’s allow a urinals if you are alone.
Ehm, there is something else:
Strictly, they are allowed, yes...but we follow our prophet sas example as much as possible. Our Prophet usually squatted when going to the bathroom, even when he just had to pee.
in exceptional cases when the bathroom area was too dirty, he peed standing, but he really didn't prefer that.

By doing so, he showed us that it was allowed to pee standing, but if you have to opportunity sit or squat when you pee.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.