PDA

View Full Version : Always think good and do good

happy muslim
03-19-2020, 06:52 AM
It's like being positive always. WEE :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shaykhumarhassn
03-19-2020, 01:57 PM
This statement "Always think good and do good" is a worldly saying like "Honesty is the best Policy" or "Haste makes waste" and there are many more worldly saying.I realized this when I went to the Omar trip last year where I had a little trouble with my tour opener and today I really think about how this was possible for me because I do not know at all. But I understand now, why it came to this world the statement "Always think and do good."I got my Umrah Package from an agent in which I got a private transport to visit the Sacred Places but my driver did not pick me in Medina. I called my travel agent and he did not response me due to some technical issues but I did not know and my taxi driver suffereid ill. My agent sent me mail but I did not receive it and I was a little hyper on my driver and agent but I thought at that time I am in the Sacred placed, therefore, make himself angry is not my turn rather I should try to get other opportunity to visit sacred places.Imidiatly, my Allah helped me and He sent my childhood friend to me and my friend gave me lift and he helped me to visit all sacred places in Medina. If I thought bad then Allah never help me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.