/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Putting Islamic Papers and stuff into the bin

new2010
03-21-2020, 02:42 PM
Assalam alaikum,

I need to recycle some of my printings that are from an islamic ebook. My printer did not printed them wrongly. I know that we have to black all the words that contains the name of Allah, but it that even necessary when you have 20+ or more pages? I know we can burn or bury them but both is not possible. How should I proceed ? I even get iman issues when I black every word and put it in the bin. PLease advise me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-21-2020, 02:49 PM
Walaikum Assalaam

Tear them up really well or run it through a paper shredder. Burning would be the easiest. You can use an aluminum cooking pot, burn a corner of the paper and throw them in pot and cover the pot. They'll go out on their own.

new2010
03-21-2020, 02:53 PM
I do not have a shredder. If I tear them I will not be precise as a shredder.

*charisma*
03-21-2020, 02:56 PM
You don't need to be precise, you just have to make sure Allah's names are torn up. Or like I said above, you can burn them in a pot.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.