/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black magic on my mother?

halifax1996
03-22-2020, 12:19 AM
Salam all.

i believe someone has done black magic on my mother. We have struggled with my mother’s faith and loyalty to her family for a number of years, unfortunately she has not been faithful to my dad at all times despite my dad doing his best. Last year i had suspicions of her behaviour which were confirmed by another family member who had witnessed her behaving incorrectly by other males. She was confronted and stated the other family member was lying and that she has done nothing wrong. The problem is my mother does not stay at home, ever. She has no job but continuously goes out for no reason, she does not look after her young children instead palming them off to myself or the other siblings whilst she goes out to see friends or says she’s ‘doing tasks’. She comes home late and hides her phone and is very secretive. She has now for the last few weeks refused to sleep in the same bed as my dad and picks arguments with him for no reason. Her behaviour makes the family very upset to the point I now pray for the people who makes my family upset to suffer in this life and the after, which I know is wrong as my mother will be one of those persons. She never prays, only prays when she is awaiting results for important test results such as cancer ones, does not cook for my dad or do anything which she should in the home. Frankly her behaviour is disgraceful and I wish my dad would divorce her so his pain would stop. She doesn’t believe her behaviour is incorrect and as many times as family would try to teach her right she always ends up the same. I continuously pray for this woman, but never see any change. I don’t know what else to do to keep my family together. Any advice would be appreciated

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
03-23-2020, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by halifax1996
Salam all.

i believe someone has done black magic on my mother. We have struggled with my mother’s faith and loyalty to her family for a number of years, unfortunately she has not been faithful to my dad at all times despite my dad doing his best. Last year i had suspicions of her behaviour which were confirmed by another family member who had witnessed her behaving incorrectly by other males. She was confronted and stated the other family member was lying and that she has done nothing wrong. The problem is my mother does not stay at home, ever. She has no job but continuously goes out for no reason, she does not look after her young children instead palming them off to myself or the other siblings whilst she goes out to see friends or says she’s ‘doing tasks’. She comes home late and hides her phone and is very secretive. She has now for the last few weeks refused to sleep in the same bed as my dad and picks arguments with him for no reason. Her behaviour makes the family very upset to the point I now pray for the people who makes my family upset to suffer in this life and the after, which I know is wrong as my mother will be one of those persons. She never prays, only prays when she is awaiting results for important test results such as cancer ones, does not cook for my dad or do anything which she should in the home. Frankly her behaviour is disgraceful and I wish my dad would divorce her so his pain would stop. She doesn’t believe her behaviour is incorrect and as many times as family would try to teach her right she always ends up the same. I continuously pray for this woman, but never see any change. I don’t know what else to do to keep my family together. Any advice would be appreciated
make dua and keep faithful in sha Allah .Allah help you for this situation.

IslamLife00
03-23-2020, 01:35 PM
wa'alaykumussaalam,
It is mentioned in Surah Al Baqarah, that sihr/sorcery separates man from his wife. So if you are certain that your mother is afflicted, then do ruqya.
You can still do ruqya, even if there is a slight doubt someone is afflicted or not, because the Qur'an is sent down as mercy, healing and guidance - the Qur'an doesn't harm anyone other than shayateen from the jinn and mankind.
InshaAllah this problem will be solved and your family be united again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.