/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Time of Repentance?

anonymous
03-22-2020, 01:12 AM
Asalaam alekom

I want to ask. In this situation of Corona. I have realised life is unpredictable. I had in mind a v big and long future. I thought I will ask forgiveness and wil live life according to Islam. I had knowledge but I had always procrastinated and delaying it due to my weakness.

Now I have realised what I am waiting for? I have no guarantee now I feel sorry for everything. I want to repent and Alhamdulillah I did too but I feel

Will thouba at this time be accepted? I know about the virus already. I heard you can't do thouba when you are about to die or like that. (Allah knows best)
Firoon was going to do thouba too when he was in some storm etc

Do I and we have chance to do thouba now? After we have realised that life is unpredictable? We should turn to Allah as soon as possible.

Will such thouba be granted as thouba or I am being Mean now?

I want to worship and make Razi my Lord that is my only intention in this dunia. InshaAllah. Please reply me soon if possible.

JazakAllah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-22-2020, 06:00 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahamutulllahi wa barkautuh,

As sinners we should always turn to Allah in repentance. Shaytan is trying his trick to make us despair His mercy.

Truly His mercy is greater than our sins. Even if we commited sins heavy as the whole universe, still we should turn back to Him.

No one knows what will happen tommorow. Only Allah knows.

JazakAllah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.