/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My life becoming Unberable

amitabhbachan1
03-22-2020, 01:52 AM
Just want to end all this. Me and my wife married 2 years ago outside U.S. I apply for her immigration but case was stuck and still pending. I am missing her so much thats it becoming unbearable. I never had any friends, no social life, alwys be a good person to others. But, why life is unfair to me. Why Allah dont listen to my prays.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-22-2020, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amitabhbachan1
Just want to end all this. Me and my wife married 2 years ago outside U.S. I apply for her immigration but case was stuck and still pending. I am missing her so much thats it becoming unbearable. I never had any friends, no social life, alwys be a good person to others. But, why life is unfair to me. Why Allah dont listen to my prays.
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu brother

Allah does listen to our prayers. What you need is patience, putting trust in Allah and think goodly. Keep your hope.

We are all tested in this world. In surah Baqarah.

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient Verse 155

The good tidings is referred as Paradise

Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return." 156

Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided. 157

Prophets peace be upon them faced so much trials. Job peace be upon him lost his worldly possessions and he was sick for so many years yet remained patient. Prophet Yusuf peace be upon him had pleasant dream but it cost him bitter trials.

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him lost two people he peace be upon him loved very much, his wife Hazrat khadjia and abu talib but he peace be upon him remained patient and did not even blame Allah. When he peace be upon him tried to preach message to taif people they attacked him peace be upon him. Yet he peace be upon him still remained patient.

Prophets are tested severely first then pious people.

So try to be patient and optimistic. Allah answers your dua in mysterious ways. Reflect on His 99 names

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.