/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Serios question about Hajj

Nitro Zeus
03-22-2020, 12:53 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I saw a very disturbing, terryifying and in the same time very true that a Islamic video clearly said that Kaaba will be closed because if Coronavirus and no Hajj will be made and that sheikh said that when Kaaba is closed then Gog anf Magog will be released and Kaaba will eventually be destroyed.

The problem is that I never had the chance of doing Hajj in my life. And thats because of course, my exam which I have to study and pass the exam and then I can do Hajj, this what my dad told me. And also, because of financial problems.

The thing is that I'm supposed to do Hajj when I'm ready, but that Coronavirus had taken over the Kaaba and because of it, Hajj is no longer permitted to be performed. And because of this, Gog and Magog will be released after Kaaba is closed because of Coronavirus.

So, does that mean I'm completely doomed in Hereafter for not doing Hajj!?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-23-2020, 12:53 PM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Only Allah knows the future. What we can do is put trust in Allah.

Even major sign of last day has not started yet. Imam mahdi did not arrive right now. Gog and magog wall will be destroyed, and then released in time of second arrival of prophet isa peace be upon him.

No need to panic. Just put trust and hope in Allah.

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair

MazharShafiq
03-23-2020, 12:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_

Even major sign of last day has not started yet. Imam mahdi did not arrive right now. Gog and magog wall will be destroyed, and then released in time of second arrival of prophet isa peace be upon him.

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair
yes absolutely right in sha Allah we can do hajj in future..

Nitro Zeus
03-23-2020, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair
That's reslly good thing to hear.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdullah
03-23-2020, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

I saw a very disturbing, terryifying and in the same time very true that a Islamic video clearly said that Kaaba will be closed because if Coronavirus and no Hajj will be made and that sheikh said that when Kaaba is closed then Gog anf Magog will be released and Kaaba will eventually be destroyed.

The problem is that I never had the chance of doing Hajj in my life. And thats because of course, my exam which I have to study and pass the exam and then I can do Hajj, this what my dad told me. And also, because of financial problems.

The thing is that I'm supposed to do Hajj when I'm ready, but that Coronavirus had taken over the Kaaba and because of it, Hajj is no longer permitted to be performed. And because of this, Gog and Magog will be released after Kaaba is closed because of Coronavirus.

So, does that mean I'm completely doomed in Hereafter for not doing Hajj!?
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said "The people will continue performing the Hajj and `Umra to the Ka`ba even after the appearance of Gog and Magog." Narrated Shu`ba extra: The Hour (Day of Judgment) will not be established till the Hajj (to the Ka`ba) is abandoned.

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ، عَنِ الْحَجَّاجِ بْنِ حَجَّاجٍ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي عُتْبَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ لَيُحَجَّنَّ الْبَيْتُ وَلَيُعْتَمَرَنَّ بَعْدَ خُرُوجِ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ ‏"‏‏.‏ تَابَعَهُ أَبَانُ وَعِمْرَانُ عَنْ قَتَادَةَ‏.‏ وَقَالَ عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ عَنْ شُعْبَةَ قَالَ ‏"‏ لاَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّى لاَ يُحَجَّ الْبَيْتُ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَالأَوَّلُ أَكْثَرُ، سَمِعَ قَتَادَةُ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ وَعَبْدُ اللَّهِ أَبَا سَعِيدٍ‏.‏
Reference
: Sahih al-Bukhari 1593
In-book reference
: Book 25, Hadith 79
USC-MSA web (English) reference
: Vol. 2, Book 26, Hadith 663
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/25/79

Nitro Zeus
03-23-2020, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said "The people will continue performing the Hajj and `Umra to the Ka`ba even after the appearance of Gog and Magog." Narrated Shu`ba extra: The Hour (Day of Judgment) will not be established till the Hajj (to the Ka`ba) is abandoned.

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ، عَنِ الْحَجَّاجِ بْنِ حَجَّاجٍ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي عُتْبَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ لَيُحَجَّنَّ الْبَيْتُ وَلَيُعْتَمَرَنَّ بَعْدَ خُرُوجِ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ ‏"‏‏.‏ تَابَعَهُ أَبَانُ وَعِمْرَانُ عَنْ قَتَادَةَ‏.‏ وَقَالَ عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ عَنْ شُعْبَةَ قَالَ ‏"‏ لاَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّى لاَ يُحَجَّ الْبَيْتُ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَالأَوَّلُ أَكْثَرُ، سَمِعَ قَتَادَةُ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ وَعَبْدُ اللَّهِ أَبَا سَعِيدٍ‏.‏
Reference
: Sahih al-Bukhari 1593
In-book reference
: Book 25, Hadith 79
USC-MSA web (English) reference
: Vol. 2, Book 26, Hadith 663
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/25/79
The fact that Hajj is abandoned, is this not the case of today!? Or this will happen in a very distant future(ex: after my death) and even after I have become dust and bones?

Well, if Gog and Magog won't touch Kaaba, then this is really good thing. Because that is my chance of doing my first Hajj

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.