/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Racism

Hope1995
03-24-2020, 05:01 PM
I’m a non-Muslim. Why do I feel from time to time racism should be illegal and force that idea into people not to be that why or you will be punished for your beliefs because I feel some beliefs should be punished sometimes in my head?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-24-2020, 05:16 PM
Greeting,

There's no racism in Islam, the only superority is that taqwa (fear of Allah) which protects one from doing sinful acts. All human beings are equal in sight of Allah. and Taqwa is only judged by Allah, not ourselves. We are all children of Adam.

It is obligatory duty to have good manner with people no matter what ethincity they have. one of the prophet peace be upon him's well known companion is Bilal may Allah be pleased with him. he was black slave who faced cruel treatment from his master yet stood patient and always believed in Allah, He had beautiful recitiation of adhaan.

If a handsome man who is member of a wealthy and high social class family do not practice islam and have no fear of Allah, does whatever he wants to fulfil his desire, then he can never be better than a righteous Muslim black slave / labour.

Allah knows best

Hope1995
03-24-2020, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Greeting,

There's no racism in Islam, the only superority is that taqwa (fear of Allah) which protects one from doing sinful acts. All human beings are equal in sight of Allah. and Taqwa is only judged by Allah, not ourselves. We are all children of Adam.

It is obligatory duty to have good manner with people no matter what ethincity they have. one of the prophet peace be upon him's well known companion is Bilal may Allah be pleased with him. he was black slave who faced cruel treatment from his master yet stood patient and always believed in Allah, He had beautiful recitiation of adhaan.

If a handsome man who is member of a wealthy and high social class family do not practice islam and have no fear of Allah, does whatever he wants to fulfil his desire, then he can never be better than a righteous Muslim black slave / labour.

Allah knows best
I know that about Islam. Why do I feel racism shouldn’t be allowed though and it’s unfair for America to allow people to express racist feelings? Also since you say it’s based on Taqua superiority, when Islam says we have bara for the Jews and the Indians, it’s not because they are that, it’s because of their religion, right? Is that how it’s or racist to say we have bara for those people?

Studentofdeed
03-25-2020, 07:31 PM
Everyone is equal and treated equally. Women are equal too. We also respect and treat other religions with respect as well. Islam is perfect but people are not. People may have false ideologies in their head filled with their backward family or society they live in. People are just misguided. Best thing you can do is advise and ask Allah to give them guidance. Unfortunately racism was the first crime and will be til the end of time

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hope1995
03-25-2020, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Everyone is equal and treated equally. Women are equal too. We also respect and treat other religions with respect as well. Islam is perfect but people are not. People may have false ideologies in their head filled with their backward family or society they live in. People are just misguided. Best thing you can do is advise and ask Allah to give them guidance. Unfortunately racism was the first crime and will be til the end of time
I looked up it’s illegal to be that way in a Muslim country.

Eisenman
03-26-2020, 05:33 AM
ohh i see.

MazharShafiq
03-26-2020, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
yes absolutely.

Gafar
03-26-2020, 01:08 PM

My dear brother,

Islam is very simple and quran is very easy to understand. So, instead of saying answer to your question in my word, I quote allah word(Quran) in English. Please read the below quran verses. Thanks.

49:13. O mankind! We have created you out of a male and a female, and We have made you tribes and sub-tribes that you may recognise (and do good to) one another. Surely the most honourable of you in the sight of Allâh is he Who guards against evil the most. Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

2:213. Humankind were (once) a single community (but they differed), so Allâh raised (His) Prophets as Bearers of good tidings and as Warners, and with them He revealed the Scriptures containing the truth, that He might judge between various people concerning all their mutual differences. But none differed therein except the very (astray) to whom it (- the Scripture) had been given, and (they differed only) after clear proofs had come to them, out of spite against one another. Now Allâh guided those who believed, by His leave, to the truth concerning which they (- the disbelievers) had differed. And Allâh guides whosoever wishes (to be guided) to the right and straight path.

6:108. Do not revile those whom they call upon besides Allâh, lest they should revile Allâh transgressingly (and) through lack of knowledge. Just as We made their deeds fair-seeming to them so have We made to each people fair-seeming what they do. Then to their Lord is their return, so He will inform them as to what they have been doing.

6:156. (We have revealed this blessed Book) lest you should say, ‘The Book has only been revealed to two communities (- the Jews and the Christians) before us, and (as for us) we remained unaware of what those (Books) read.’

6:157. Or lest you should say, ‘Had the Book been revealed to us we would surely have been better guided than they.’ Now there has certainly come to you from your Lord (in the form of the Qur’ân) a clear evidence, an excellent guidance and a great mercy. Who then, is more unjust than he who cries lies to the revelations of Allâh and turns away from them? We will certainly award those who turn away from Our revelations an awful punishment, because of their having turned away.

3:4. Before this, as a guidance of the people. And He has revealed (the Qur’ân as) the Criterion of judgment (between truth and falsehood). Those who deny the revelations of Allâh there surely awaits them a severe punishment. Mighty is Allâh, the Lord of Retribution.

Hope1995
03-26-2020, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gafar

My dear brother,

Islam is very simple and quran is very easy to understand. So, instead of saying answer to your question in my word, I quote allah word(Quran) in English. Please read the below quran verses. Thanks.

49:13. O mankind! We have created you out of a male and a female, and We have made you tribes and sub-tribes that you may recognise (and do good to) one another. Surely the most honourable of you in the sight of Allâh is he Who guards against evil the most. Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

2:213. Humankind were (once) a single community (but they differed), so Allâh raised (His) Prophets as Bearers of good tidings and as Warners, and with them He revealed the Scriptures containing the truth, that He might judge between various people concerning all their mutual differences. But none differed therein except the very (astray) to whom it (- the Scripture) had been given, and (they differed only) after clear proofs had come to them, out of spite against one another. Now Allâh guided those who believed, by His leave, to the truth concerning which they (- the disbelievers) had differed. And Allâh guides whosoever wishes (to be guided) to the right and straight path.

6:108. Do not revile those whom they call upon besides Allâh, lest they should revile Allâh transgressingly (and) through lack of knowledge. Just as We made their deeds fair-seeming to them so have We made to each people fair-seeming what they do. Then to their Lord is their return, so He will inform them as to what they have been doing.

6:156. (We have revealed this blessed Book) lest you should say, ‘The Book has only been revealed to two communities (- the Jews and the Christians) before us, and (as for us) we remained unaware of what those (Books) read.’

6:157. Or lest you should say, ‘Had the Book been revealed to us we would surely have been better guided than they.’ Now there has certainly come to you from your Lord (in the form of the Qur’ân) a clear evidence, an excellent guidance and a great mercy. Who then, is more unjust than he who cries lies to the revelations of Allâh and turns away from them? We will certainly award those who turn away from Our revelations an awful punishment, because of their having turned away.

3:4. Before this, as a guidance of the people. And He has revealed (the Qur’ân as) the Criterion of judgment (between truth and falsehood). Those who deny the revelations of Allâh there surely awaits them a severe punishment. Mighty is Allâh, the Lord of Retribution.
Please answer about al wala wal bara.

Gafar
03-27-2020, 04:27 AM
I don't understand. Can you ask it in english.

eesa the kiwi
03-27-2020, 05:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Constantineman
Please answer about al wala wal bara.
If you think you are going to make the same threads you made on ummah forum and going around with circular arguments not listening to what was said think again

These issues were explained to you multiple times but either you were too dense to understand or you were trolling. Either way we can't help you

You're welcome to post and seek knowledge but your circular arguments won't be tolerated.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.