/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Time of Dajjal, how to behave?

Taechan
03-24-2020, 10:40 PM
Salam dear brothers and sisters

When dajjal arrives there will be great chaos on earth especially dryness and no harvest because of the great war that destroyed everything. It is said that muslims should not follow dajjal and get deceived by him. I mean in a time of dryness of the whole earth he can provide food and water which makes many people want his help. Scholars said one must stay away from him and go to makkah and medina. What should i as a student do? Should I starve myself because im not allowed to get dajjals help who can provide water and food? I mean the whole earth is in a chaotic state and I dont think any supermarket can provide food or water. I also dont have money to live in makkah or madina.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
03-25-2020, 11:42 PM
Malhalma al Kubra will happen, but drought is already happening in some parts of the world, so the great war is not the cause of drought all over the world.
Yes, ad Dajjal will enter every city except Makkah and Madinah. If I am still alive when he appears and have no means to go to the 2 cities, I will have to flee to the mountains.
If I can't do that and ad Dajjal finds me, I will have to stick with Islam and refuse to worship him and suffer the consequences.
I will share some hadiths later.

IslamLife00
03-25-2020, 11:48 PM
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:

There will be no land which would not be covered by the Dajjal but Mecca and Medina, and there would no passage out of the passages leading to them which would not be guarded by angels arranged in rows. Then he (the Dajjal) would appear in a barren place adjacent to Medina and it would rock three times that every unbeliever and hypocrite would get out of it towards him. (sahih Muslim)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to invoke (Allah): "Allahumma ini a`udhu bika min 'adhabi-l-Qabr, wa min 'adhabi-nnar, wa min fitnati-l-mahya wa-lmamat, wa min fitnati-l-masih ad-dajjal. (O Allah! I seek refuge with you from the punishment in the grave and from the punishment in the Hell fire and from the afflictions of life and death, and the afflictions of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal." (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Ibn `Umar:

Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed." (Sahih Bukhari)

Umm Sharik (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "People will run away from Dajjal (the Antichrist) seeking shelter in the mountains." (sahih Muslim)

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) observed:

When three things appear faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from his faith: the rising of the sun in its place of setting, the Dajjal, and the beast of the earth. (sahih Muslim)

Abu Darda' reported Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) as saying:

If anyone learns by heart the first ten verses of the Surah al-Kahf, he will be protected from the Dajjal. (Sahih Muslim)

Desert
06-21-2020, 03:23 PM
Speaking of ad dajjal

I heard in a Hadith that the trial in the grave is just like the trial of messih ad dajjal.
Audhu billah

May Allah save us.
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.