/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marry a boy

Khan khan
03-25-2020, 07:10 AM
I want to marry a boy whom i love the most but his family is forcing him to get married to a girl in their family .Now we both are in distress .Can i get married to that boy if i make dua in tahajjud

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-25-2020, 08:21 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu sister

if his family refused your propseral, then it is better to leave him alone and have patience, Allah will give you something better in sha Allah.

Staying in situtation like this for too long will lead to immorality and corruption.
Put your trust in Allah, and try to not let your anxiety overcome you.

Allah knows best.

MazharShafiq
03-25-2020, 08:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu sister

if his family refused your propseral, then it is better to leave him alone and have patience, Allah will give you something better in sha Allah.

Staying in situtation like this for too long will lead to immorality and corruption.

Allah knows best.
. Parents have no right to force their children into marrying persons of their (i.e. parents') liking. It is the right of the adult male and female sons and daughters to decide their liking. They must seek the blessings of the approval of their parents but it is not absolutely necessary.

When the parents are unreasonable in a demand we may still try to appease them but we can decide the issue independently. Since you know the Islamic stance in the issue I do not know in what way we can help you. In this social issue you can use friends of your parents as arbiters. This is because if we go against the will of the family and marry a boy or girl we in fact take upon us a huge challenge. We cannot guarantee smooth running of the new family and may find trouble in future when there would be none to help us in most cases.

Allah knows best.

Eisenman
03-26-2020, 05:34 AM
Thats so sad :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.