/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol sanitizer

Nabilat
03-25-2020, 06:00 PM
Do i still have my ablution after using alcohol based sanitizer on my hand after ablution

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
03-26-2020, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabilat
Do i still have my ablution after using alcohol based sanitizer on my hand after ablution
I think it's not effective on abulotion.

Caplets
03-26-2020, 04:44 PM
السلام عليكم

"...If alcohol gets onto the body, that does not invalidate wudoo’, whether we say that alcohol is pure or impure. So if some impurity gets onto the body, even though purifying oneself from it is necessary, it still does not invalidate wudoo’...."

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1713...dy-and-clothes

See also: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1280...-impure-things

"Praise be to Allaah.

The things that invalidate wudoo’ are well known, and are mentioned in the answer to question no. 14321. Touching something impure is not one of them. But if a person touches something impure, it is not permissible for him to pray until he has washed it off...."

soheil1
03-26-2020, 07:12 PM
Wudu breaks when you do a wudu breaker act.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Varityartceo
03-26-2020, 08:25 PM
Don’t get confused with the word ‘alcohol’.

In the Quran Allah uses the word ‘intoxicant’, which means that anything that intoxicates is haram. Alcohol is forbidden because it intoxicates. Items that do not intoxicate but have the word alcohol are not haram.

For instance, if you drank 100 hand sanitisers, are you going to get drunk?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.