/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do Pakistani women like Latin men?

rrmadera
03-28-2020, 04:19 AM
Greetings
I'm Rafael

I'm from Latin Caribbean region I would like to know if girls from Pakistan are attracted to men from Latin America.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-28-2020, 07:38 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa baraktuhu.

What matters most is religion and character. During choosing spouse, one should choose who is most religious and have good character. otherwise the marriage will end up being destroyed. There are even many celebrities who had terrible marriages,

Narrated Abu Hurairah:

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet said: "Women are married for four things: their wealth, their nobility, their beauty and their religious commitment. Choose the one who is religiously committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust."

أَخْبَرَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ تُنْكَحُ النِّسَاءُ لأَرْبَعَةٍ لِمَالِهَا وَلِحَسَبِهَا وَلِجَمَالِهَا وَلِدِينِهَا فَاظْفَرْ بِذَاتِ الدِّينِ تَرِبَتْ يَدَاكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3230

so it doesn't really matter what countries you are from, you should go for religious woman

Allah knows best.

JazakAllah khair

rrmadera
03-28-2020, 02:07 PM
Thanks for commenting. I'm not Muslim I'm looking for perspective

Avis
03-28-2020, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rrmadera
Well, if the woman was Muslim, she wouldn't be allowed to marry you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
keiv
03-28-2020, 04:09 PM
Are you interested in marrying a Pakistani woman? Since you aren't a Muslim, keep in mind that Muslims are restricted to who they can and can't marry.

If you aren't interested in getting married then disregard, but then I'd ask why you're asking the question.

rrmadera
03-28-2020, 05:32 PM
I can embrace Islam for love

bint e aisha
03-28-2020, 06:16 PM
I can embrace Islam for love
You can start believing that there is no God but Allah just to marry a Muslim woman?

rrmadera
03-28-2020, 06:51 PM
I am not fundamental believer I respect any religion I just trying to make it possible that it .I do follow Vedic path.

bint e aisha
03-28-2020, 07:07 PM
Your question does not make any sense.

*charisma*
03-28-2020, 08:09 PM
There isn't any point to this thread.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.