/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imam mahdi

Taechan
03-28-2020, 05:31 AM
salam brothers and sisters!

I have heard a previous man who claimed he was mahdi was killed. How is the real mahdi able to survive agains the evil people who want to kill him? Especially the satanistic saudi government is worrying. As well as other governments. They probably wouldnt want him to rule.
Plus, the time of his appearance has come. How will he be able to gain political power? I doubt the saudi government or other satanistic governments would give their power to him?!?
And is the mahdi going to speak arabic? or will he speak persian? I have heard he will be from khorasan?! and Afghanistan is a big part of it and iran is also included. They speak persian/ farsi. Or will the mahdi be guided in that one night to be able to speak a lot of languages.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
03-28-2020, 05:37 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Only Allah knows when real imam Mahdi will come. Major signs of last day have not started.

Stick to Quran and Sunnah. For it is important for you.

anatolian
03-28-2020, 02:09 PM
Language will not be a problem in near future. Some new inventions translate what you speak very quickly.

keiv
03-28-2020, 03:52 PM
Nothing can prevent the events that Allah has planned for the future. No person or government can stop it and anyone who thinks they have the power to, is delusional.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamLife00
03-28-2020, 04:56 PM
Allah is All Able, All Competent. He does not make mistakes, He does not fail.
The Mahdi will appear when Allah says he will.
I also feel that the time is near for the Mahdi to appear, but we all can plan, we all can wish, yet Allah is the Best Planner and time belongs to Allah as is everything and everyone.
The Mahdi will lead the muslims (some muslims follow him, some don't) and win the battles that Allah has ordained him to win.
If I am still alive when he appears, I pray that I will not be among those who will fight against him inshaAllah

space
03-28-2020, 09:53 PM
Allah swt gave the mysterious and extraordinary abilities to prophet Sulaiman aleyhi salam, and one of them is the ability to converse with different kind of animals, birds and insects.. so there's surely a possibility that Allah will give him too, to be able to speak several languages

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.