/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for accountability partner

Studentofdeed
03-28-2020, 08:57 AM
Im here seeking help and I would like to keep this anonymous. I wanted to know if there is anyone who can help me with this issue. I'm struggling with a sin and I need to give it up. I tried many times and for some day I can give it up but then end up commiting again. I need to give it up because otherwise I'm a hypocrite. I need an accountability partner and someone who is a muslim. Just need someone to check in with me every day and make sure I stay on task. It could be call or text whatever. I would like to be a guy and not a girl because that would be more appropriate. If anyone could do this for me, it would be great and perfect. I need help and I tried myself but realize I need outside help. There are nonmuslim programs but I do not want to mingle with them and expose myself too much. I please PM or something or post here so I can know if someone is interested.
Jazakallah khayran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.