/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Its regarding spouse's behavior towards my friends

CoolDude:3
03-29-2020, 08:45 AM
Assalamualikum,

We have been married for a years and living a happy life together. But seems always a problem when it comes to my friends. I give all my love to my wife but for some reasons she hates my friends. She hates it so bad that she doesnt even allow me to call to them in front of her and also I wanted start a business with them but she insists not do anything with them.

Here are her some reasons to hate -
1. Few times she heard me speaking about their wife's which she doesn't like.
2. She heard name of one friend too many times from everybody so now she hates him.
3. As soon as landed after my wedding i first went to meet my friend who was hospitalized rather meeting my wife it added to reason to hate further. I have apologized many times for this.
4. She met one of my friends wife and found that she doesn't speak as my please so ended up hating friend and didnt want to keep any contact with him. After convincing so much once she agreed to call them home.

I dont know how deal with situation, I love my wife very much so i have reduced all communication with them. But its not easy to stay without them I dont wanna be harsh with her i want handle it very smartly and gently please help me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
03-30-2020, 11:02 AM
I can't offer much advice, but I would say to make sure not to do anything that would jeopardize the marriage, especially if you it's going well for you guys. Try to find a way to come to terms with each other on the issues you brought up without it starting an argument or fight between the two of you. There is nothing wrong with having friends as long as they aren't being a bad influence on you in any way. If there is a lot of small talk among you guys and time being wasted, then maybe it is better to distance yourself from them. Your wife knows the situation better than us, so maybe there are things she sees that we don't.

CoolDude:3
03-31-2020, 06:15 AM
Jazakallah kair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.