/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Now is the time to take advantage of "time"

Scimitar
03-30-2020, 12:24 PM
Assalaamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

With Covid-19 seeing us all in lockdown around the world, isolating and becoming frivolous with time, let us not forget for even one moment that this is a very big test from Allah. We will be asked about how we spent our time on earth. Now, I know amid the hustle and bustle of life, we can become distracted with worldly matters, and some of these distractions are a necessity. Like earning money so we can eat and paying our debts etc. But all too often, many of us (and I do include myself in this) find ourselves distracted by entertainment. SubhanAllah. However, with this lockdown phase in our lives, we have more "time" available to us as we all stuck at home. How best to use it?

One suggestion I would highly recommend to every Muslim on this forum, is to learn how to give dawah in this age. iERA have been sharing Islam with the world for a decade now and have very recently made their Dawah training program available online, it consists of many modules and is totally free to learn - at your convenience, anywhere - anytime. And there is no time like the present - because we have plenty of it whilst in Lockdown.

i urge you all, to sign up and become du'aat, and "share islam" in a compassionate and beautiful way with the rest of our brothers and sisters in humanity.

to sign up - go to www.training.iera.org and remember - it's FREE, all you need to spend, is "time".

May Allah you all successful, ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.