/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reaching jannahtul firdaus

Taechan
04-01-2020, 10:38 PM
Salam brothers and sisters!

I've been really concerned lately about how much I should do to reach the highest rank in jannah. I already do voluntary fasting and praying, I read quran daily and memorize it. I watch islamic videos and read books to gain knowledge. I do all the dhikr possible for example subhanallah,alhamdulillah, etc...a 100 times a day and I recite all the important dua's for morning end evening. Really everything. But i feel like its not enough. Eventhough it sounds a lot, I still have a lot of free time because of staying home because of corona. I feel soo pressured and lately anxiety hits me because of my rank in jannah. I have a really ambitious personality and I always want the best so I wanna do my best but i feel like i need something else to do than just Islam. I have gotten soo depressed focusing soo much on Islam. I'm actually interested in starting my own business but i feel anxious knowing i could have spent that time to read quran or something else. Also theres a hadith saying something like 'recite and rise' your rank shall be at the last verse you memorized. Is that authentic? Because this hadith brought me to the idea to memorize the whole quran but i realize i overestimate myself with that. It really brings me down knowing i have to memorize the whole quran to get the highest rank. Im soo confused. How much is enough to get the highest rank? Can i also have some time for myself and still get the highest rank? I feel like one has to spend 24/7 with islam in order to get there.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
04-02-2020, 06:59 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

As for entering firdaus. Allah has mentioned conditions of entering the highest garden in Quran

Most certainly those Believers have attained true success:

They who are during their prayer humbly submissive

And they who turn away from ill speech.

And they who are observant of zakah.

And they who guard their private parts. Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed – But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors –

And they who are to their trusts and their promises attentive.

And they who carefully maintain their prayers –

Those are the inheritors. Who will inherit al-Firdaus. They will abide therein eternally.” [Qur’an: Chapter 23: Verses 1-11]

Allah is Most Grateful

He gives lot of reward even for a little act.

A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, for giving water to dog.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

There was a dog moving around a well whom thirst would have killed. Suddenly a prostitute from the prostitutes of Bani Isra'il happened to see it and she drew water in her shoe and made it drink, and she was pardoned because of this.
وَحَدَّثَنِي أَبُو الطَّاهِرِ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي جَرِيرُ بْنُ حَازِمٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ السَّخْتِيَانِيِّ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ سِيرِينَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ بَيْنَمَا كَلْبٌ يُطِيفُ بِرَكِيَّةٍ قَدْ كَادَ يَقْتُلُهُ الْعَطَشُ إِذْ رَأَتْهُ بَغِيٌّ مِنْ بَغَايَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فَنَزَعَتْ مُوقَهَا فَاسْتَقَتْ لَهُ بِهِ فَسَقَتْهُ إِيَّاهُ فَغُفِرَ لَهَا بِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih Muslim 2245

Keep asking Allah to grant you Paradise 3 times and protect you from Hellfire 3 times. It is found in a hadith

It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever asks Allah for Paradise three times, Paradise will say: 'O Allah, admit him to Paradise.' And whoever seeks protection from Hell three times, Hell will say: 'O Allah, protect him from the Fire.'"

An nasai 5521. Sahih grade

In other way please dont go too extreme in religion. Even worldly acts are considered as act of worship If you set intention. Be moderate in both.

Being hafiz is recommended not obligatory. It also has responsibilities like revising Quran.

You can also ask Allah to grant you martyrdom as reported in this hadith

حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو الطَّاهِرِ، وَحَرْمَلَةُ بْنُ يَحْيَى، - وَاللَّفْظُ لِحَرْمَلَةَ - قَالَ أَبُو الطَّاهِرِ أَخْبَرَنَا وَقَالَ، حَرْمَلَةُ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو شُرَيْحٍ، أَنَّ سَهْلَ بْنَ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ بْنِ سَهْلِ، بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ مَنْ سَأَلَ اللَّهَ الشَّهَادَةَ بِصِدْقٍ بَلَّغَهُ اللَّهُ مَنَازِلَ الشُّهَدَاءِ وَإِنْ مَاتَ عَلَى فِرَاشِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَلَمْ يَذْكُرْ أَبُو الطَّاهِرِ فِي حَدِيثِهِ ‏"‏ بِصِدْقٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It has been reported on the authority of Sahl b. Aba Umama b. Sahl b. Hunaif who learned the tradition from his father who (in turn) learned it from his grandfather-that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

Who sought martyrdom with sincerity will be ranked by Allah among the martyrs even if he died on his bed. In his version of the tradition Abd Tahir did not mention the words:" with sincerity".

Sahih Muslim 1909
In-book : Book 33, Hadith 225
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 20, Hadith 4695 (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Beside worshiping Allah. You can give charity, even smiling at your sisters. Greet them with this salam "Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu ". Taking care of your parents. Ask Allah to help all oppressed muslims and forgive all of muslims man and woman the living and dead.

ask forgiveness for your sin, and also for (the sin of) believing men and believing women.”

[Muhammad 47:19].

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.