/* */

PDA

View Full Version : clothes with islamic texture

umitdemirtas
04-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters in faith,

I was wondering if I Could buy clothes with the text Allah on the back. And is there any restrictions in our faith about wearing clothing with 'Allah' on the back? I liked the design and I am ready to buy it at the moment. for anyone who wants a clear picture of my question open the following link https://teespring.com/nl/stores/yourreligion.
does anyone have answer for me?

YourReligion | Teespring
Teespring is the free and easy way to bring your ideas to life. Design your product, set a price, and start selling. Teespring handles the rest - production, shipping, and customer service - and you keep the profit!...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
04-03-2020, 01:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umitdemirtas
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters in faith,

I was wondering if I Could buy clothes with the text Allah on the back. And is there any restrictions in our faith about wearing clothing with 'Allah' on the back? I liked the design and I am ready to buy it at the moment. for anyone who wants a clear picture of my question open the following link https://teespring.com/nl/stores/yourreligion.
does anyone have answer for me?

YourReligion | Teespring
Teespring is the free and easy way to bring your ideas to life. Design your product, set a price, and start selling. Teespring handles the rest - production, shipping, and customer service - and you keep the profit!...
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

No dont buy. This is disrespectful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.