/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Naveedilyas1993
04-03-2020, 03:30 PM
Jb hum after intercourse, room se nikalty Hain to hamary ghr main aik buzurg khatoon Hain jo mjy aur mery husband ko oddly notice krti Hain which is quite guilty for me. Although, whenever we do the deed, hum room bikul clear kr k aur baal wagera sukha kr hi room se nikalty Hain aur time b dupahar ka ya raat ko rest ka hi hota hai aur dress b wohi pehn lety Hain js main room m enter hue thy, phr b she tries to interpret the scenario. Isi waja se main apny husband se door hoti jarhi hun. So that I cannot face the awkwardness.
Is situation main hamain kia krna chahiye?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ShAhi23
04-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Its halal thing my dear. If someone watches u also ...u dont feel guilty there is nothing wrong in it. People r thr who walk proudly with in haram relationship. U just dont care about that and ignore her on that matter.

Niqabi_girl36
04-03-2020, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naveedilyas1993
Jb hum after intercourse, room se nikalty Hain to hamary ghr main aik buzurg khatoon Hain jo mjy aur mery husband ko oddly notice krti Hain which is quite guilty for me. Although, whenever we do the deed, hum room bikul clear kr k aur baal wagera sukha kr hi room se nikalty Hain aur time b dupahar ka ya raat ko rest ka hi hota hai aur dress b wohi pehn lety Hain js main room m enter hue thy, phr b she tries to interpret the scenario. Isi waja se main apny husband se door hoti jarhi hun. So that I cannot face the awkwardness.
Is situation main hamain kia krna chahiye?
It's not right to distance yourself from your husband. It is obligatory for the wife to obey her husband if he calls her to his bed. If she refuses she is sinning.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a man calls his wife to his bed, and she refuses to come, the angels curse her until morning comes.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3065; Muslim, 1436.

Meray lihaz say Aapko un khatoon ki nazroon say darna nhi chahiyay. As you said you leave the exactly like you had entered the room then maybe it's your fear that she is thinking about you. And even if she is thinking like you did something in your room, then what!? You were not sinning right?

Now the point is about Haya. Ki ek insaan ki Haya ussay buzurgu Kay samnay janay say rokti hai us sab Kay baad. Haya bhi thk hai. But us ki wajah say Aap apnay husband Kay rights ko Nazar andaz nhi kar sakhtay.

U talked about being guilty. One is guilty if he/she has done any mistake. But here I don't see any mistake so u shouldn't be guilty.

Yeah u can say feel embarrassed. In order to avoid that you can ignore the thoughts which come to your mind like that lady is looking weirdly at you and all.

And if she asks you anything about it, then u don't have to share it you can ignore. You may wonder that' she is an elderly lady, how can I ignore, that would be disrespectful!' but in this situation it is necessary . In fact it's one the Etiquette of marriage. That you shouldnt share about your intimate moments with anyone.

In short, you can do the deed at night or when you think that lady won't question.

Or if she never questioned u and it's just your thinking then I will suggest you to not think about her.

And most important don't deny ur husbands right.

I hope, I was able to help

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.