/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Evil thoughts, waswas and treatments

Subhan2407
04-03-2020, 08:47 PM
Assalamualaikum to All, As the muslim youth I would like to say that a few of us, well most people i know do question their sexuality at some point and get over it, I gave in to shaytan and for a month, all i could think about was about my sexuality, I've always been attracted to the opposite sex, however, i never had a girlfriend or such and I also got called gay as a kid quite a lot for how i behaved and looked which was very hurtful. Now that i spoke to many of my family and friends they told me that i'm completely normal and that my stress was unnessecary and i agree and i am 100% sure that i am heterosexual. However now words and phrases and thoughts related to the subject tend to stick in my mind very quickly stuff like (gay, lesbian , gay marriage etc. ) all repeat in my head involuntarily and it can be quite hurtful , this is very hard for me and all i want is to get away from all these thoughts and im not sure whether its from shaytan or what.

Please advice me on this.

Jazakillah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
04-04-2020, 02:18 PM
Anything that persuades you against Islam is from shaytan. Don't pay attention to it and say a'udhu billah minash-shaytanirrajim anytime these thoughts come to you.
Make dua, offer sunnah and nafl salat, also nafl fast - basically any increase of your ibadat, to bring you closer to Allah and His protection inshaAllah
Also keep your mind and body active. Sports, any exercises that you can do at home, if you find it safer that way. Learn new things, maybe like DIY courses, something that you are interested in and permissible in Islam.

Subhan2407
04-04-2020, 04:23 PM
Jazakillah Khair, Also to anyone else who knows, the topic of homosexuality is always on my mind by this i mean any thought related to the concept is at the back of my mind and it has taken power of my life, please enlighten me about this.

Abu-bilalq
04-13-2020, 01:29 PM
As wr wb brother i pray to Allah your best health and imaan all negativity from sytaan what i would advise get hold fortress of a muslim look online do morning and everning adkaars also i would advise doing hijama on the yafook akdayaan and sunnah points in the back

https://www.hijamainlondon.com/

Or find local clinic therapist near you

Hijama is one best of cures when its performed currently ibn qiyaam

Cupping Clinic | London Hijama Clinic | Hijama in London
Explore the health benefits of Hijama at the Cupping Clinic in London - Cupping therapy has been used to treat a wide range of health conditions...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.