/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about hijab

John Hughes
04-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Received a business idea for licensing football team logos on hijab. This would entail placing team logos like Barcelona FC, Real Madrid, Manchester United, etc. with a silk screen on hijab for female fans. Would also include national team logos for World Cup 2022 in Qatar. Now that women across the Islamic world are attending sporting events, I saw this as a real opportunity. As a person who is not familiar with Islamic customs and culture, I wanted to ask if this type of hijab would be welcomed or rejected within the Islamic world. Any input would be helpful.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
04-05-2020, 01:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by John Hughes
Received a business idea for licensing football team logos on hijab. This would entail placing team logos like Barcelona FC, Real Madrid, Manchester United, etc. with a silk screen on hijab for female fans. Would also include national team logos for World Cup 2022 in Qatar. Now that women across the Islamic world are attending sporting events, I saw this as a real opportunity. As a person who is not familiar with Islamic customs and culture, I wanted to ask if this type of hijab would be welcomed or rejected within the Islamic world. Any input would be helpful.
I don't think it would be rejected. There are sports hijabs by Nike and hijabs patterned by Burberry. I just think you'd need to do some more market research surrounding hijaabs and the fashion industry, and more importantly your customer base. It's very niche which could work in your favor or not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.